Dream Warrior

I think I am in very very big trouble.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think I am in very very big trouble.

Post  tetragrammaton on 14.12.10 23:55

Very big trouble indeed.

Very Happy

I havent said too much but I do firmly believe (based on past experience and on current physical amongst others symptoms) that I am going to undergo a Kundalini explosion.

There are the tell tale signs or should that be tell *tail* LOL! signs and in the past I would have backed off my practice totally and then come back to it when my comfort zone wasn't so under threat.

But whats the point of esoteric practice if we arent going to push or indeed punish ourselves.

Lastime out I was 28 now its nearly a decade on and I married (very happily I might add she is actually my best friend but that's not to say we don't argue!) and my daughter is almost 5 and growing in size and intelligence rapidly.

I have been thrust to the forefront well on all forefronts.

Check this:

12 months ago my Father had a massive stroke.He lost all mobility down his right side and speech.This hit me hard very hard indeed as we work(ed) together too.

Then my wife whilst 3 months pregnant due to complications (which I wont divulge) has to have an emergency abortion and nearly loses her life.And I am not being a drama queen about this.Its the simple truth and even she says amazed she pulled through.

Then my business partner who stepped up my fathers demise suffers from Kidney Cancer.At the age of 33.A gent that regulary does Iron Man events and is a physically fit as they come

I mean FOR FUCKS sake.

All this within 12 months.

I don't know what next year holds but '10 has been very very testing both professionally and personally.

Then the whole K thing starts actively again.

But you know what?

I AM going see ALL this through.

tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Re: I think I am in very very big trouble.

Post  Bunnybinkies on 15.12.10 1:56

I also nearly went through this at 28, and again ater at 35 or so...
both times i had no idea what kundalini even was..

Listen..remember that meditation i was telling you about?

the one where you bring light from your third eye down the outside hooks of your spine into the root, around the root and then back up the other side of the hooks in the spine to the third eye?

Down right side count of five taking in a deep breath
around the root count of five holding the breath
Back up the left side count of seven breathing out.

You try that for about five minutes and on the last go...you bring it up the left side breathing out count of seven bring it up through your crown.

That was a kundalini meditation i learned from a class i took..the woman ( a mentor in abluquerque) swore it was the gentle EASY way to go with it....would help clear it all out, without alot of pain.
If your are in trouble give it a try.
Stay grounded and be careful okay?
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 15.12.10 23:14

Thanks Bunny I am grounded and indeed earthed and there is no way I am going to let it get out of control as it once did.See I am surrendering this time and will let it takes its course.I am also stepping back a bit from active foruming too which is why I come hear more often than not.

Anyway take it easy.

Tetra
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top