Dream Warrior

Can we talk about "the Shadow"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can we talk about "the Shadow"?

Post  Bunnybinkies on 09.12.10 19:55

I have all heard that before or after a serious spiritual advancement the shadow part of you usually will rise up?

Anything you care too share?

For me it seems whenever i approach serious self empowerment...i can always tell because there is great FEAR...or some other shadow quality pops up..like projected anger..etc.

How about you?
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Re: Can we talk about "the Shadow"?

Post  Manahuna on 09.12.10 20:34

Fear, anger, love, joy, what is the difference between those emotions?
Manahuna

http://nerofix.com/id1685

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 11.12.10 2:14

Manahuna wrote:Fear, anger, love, joy, what is the difference between those emotions?

Our interpretation of the energy...actually a better way to say that is Love/Joy is the natural state..resistance creates turbulence, ..the resistance is caused by grasping at some level
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 11.12.10 11:20

and of what 'substance' are shadows made of?
Manahuna

http://nerofix.com/id1685

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 14.12.10 17:47

Not sure what you mean by substance...since it is happening in my own mind that would be mind stuff.
AND THIS IS THE PROBLEM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me get to something i find interesting, it has to do with different models of how things are.

This is going to be wordy...and probably garbled as well, i might get time to rewrite it to be more coherent.

I want to quickly move through many "spiritual" paradigms all of which at root have been made to assume the same thing (probably on purpose) ,then i am going to briefly look at a few applications OF SHADOW WORK using these paradigms that ARE EPIC FAILURES.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jungian model seems to indicate that "god" lives in the deep unconscious.
The ego floats like a lens on a pool of individualized consciousness..

Many of the proponents of advaita and even the huna (modern authors of which i believe to be masonic= kabballah) seem to indicate this as well.

There is a book i have called Divine Revelation which has very good diagrams about this model.
The FACADE barrier lies in between you and the "Christ" and "god" self..at a deeper level.
You also have the collective unconscious.

diagrams are on page 68 and 72 here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=TIpVX9NKlMEC&printsec=frontcover&dq=divine+revelation+shumsky&hl=en&ei=UYgHTZ-GBY2osQOy26ysDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Even Zen (a form of Advaita) has the goal of unifying the conscious with the unconscious...

In western systems you are purging negative thought and thought forms etc...in eastern systems you are bypassing the "ego" .

Sufism doesn't look to eliminate the ego but to purge it of unhelpful elements..
See DIAGRAM PAGE 64
Another representation of the same idea.

http://books.google.com/books?id=_P3t7p-VH9gC&pg=PR11&dq=Sufi+and+dreams&hl=en&ei=k4oHTeyJGY2-sAPAnNTnDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAzge#v=onepage&q=Sufi%20and%20dreams&f=false

This view is also seen in the Kabbalah of jewish mysticism...which is underlying damn near every book that makes it to market today...and which is why all religions are made to appear as if they are saying the same thing.

The idea prmoted is : Basically that the universe is "big mind".

I have dozens of books, because i have had mystical ecstatic experiences, and was trying to understand them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason this is an important question to me is two fold.

1. Many are claiming that unresolved trauma (shadow) (and i am not sure what they mean by "unresolved") results in disease.

I think this claim is incorrect.

(why do animals and children get cancer?)

2.The model itself is flawed...this one takes more explaining...

The whole premise of much of the new age/kabbalah / advaita (AS TAUGHT TODAY) is that the universe is a "big mind"..RIGHT HERE IS THE DISPUTATION.
Jung's view as promoted today equates spirit with mind.

Is this view correct?

This view not only has people not paying attention to the world around them... but endlessly excavating their psyches and trying not to think bad thoughts.

It also gets them to accept the blame for anything bad that befalls them.

How convenient for the PTB

(OTOH Many witches i know say to not confuse MIND with SPIRIT.
They can influence each other but are not the same
yes i realize that with some of the witchcraft out there and previous posts of mine regarding some types of witchcraft employing huna i have made just that error)

The reason this is crucial with "the shadow"..is...what is shadow?
Are you experiencing an actual entity, a part of your own mind, or something else?

Because if mind and spirit are the same type of thing, then a mental problem will have a spiritual solution won't it?
IF big mind theory is correct they are all the same anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------
Here is a crucial point the proof is in the pudding.

Lets get to a practical exposition of where the rubber meets the road here, one that is deeply plaguing my countrymen.
Addiction.

I don't think you can get much more "shadowy" than that...right?
Inner compulsion.

The practical application of Jung's ideas are set forth in the recovery industry which sees,,LESS THAN 3% RECOVERY RATE.
(and if we are truthful over 30 years much less than 1%)

They include the idea of "surrendering to your higher power" to beat the addiction...12 step nonsense,
endless meetings and "admitting you are powerless over your addictiion."
(this piece of shit idea is what causes multiple relapses)

Great stuff, mandated from the bench in the US by judges for "treatment" that never actually works..
Here is a good webpage showing up this crap.
http://www.orange-papers.org/

(there is a cure but it involves using your rational mind and taking your power back, it has an 85% recovery rate)

I used to have respect for Jung until i read what he actually said to an alcoholic...which entails that there is NO hope for him whatsoever aside from some kind of spiritual experience that would save him..

Jung actually heavily endorsed Bill Ws work in AA.

ANYWAY ,There is also a huge industry out there involving the "inner child" movement.
These people would have you staring into your own navel for decades..
This is often offered for abuse victims along with things like Adult children of alcoholics

THIS MAY NOT BE THE CASE IN EUROPE, OR IN INDIA WHERE FOR PROFIT "MEDICINE" AND "SPIRITUALITY" IS LACKING, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THIS IS THE CASE IN THE US.
AND if the US model is rammed down your throats in EUROPE, which is likely, given that you are having problems with Muslims (which i believe is being promulgated by US CIA, to get the desired result), then this is something for you to look forward to.

WHY AM I BELABORING THIS POINT?

BECAUSE I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT WORKS..

It is pretty damn clear to me that most of psychiatry is quackery...

The alternative was JUNG and he appears to be quackery as well. Despite the fact that most of the US industries USE HIS MODEL whether it is via the the methodology of MBTI personality pigeonholing, or the pseudo spirituality being promoted in every area including recovery industry.

IF you look at the the "spiritual;" applications they are UTTER FAILURES.

If you look at the NUMEROUS "spiritualities" that have been offered under so many guises (and i believe JUNG's model is one of the major vehicles being used to promote Kabballah),
THEY DON'T WORK

They just DO NOT work.
This may be proof by contradiction of this particular model.

Most of the solutions offered actually EXACERBATE THE PROBLEMS...WHETHER IT IS DEPRESSION, ADDICTION, LOW SELF ESTEEM, ETC

It could be that this is a category error, because they are confusing mind with spirit...this would happen if they were not the same thing.

There MAY BE reasons for this, and it appears to be a part of a conspiracy..and may not even be orchestrated at a human level...(the players are not aware that they are being played)

An interesting little factoid to consider, is that Kabballah originates from the Talmudic writings, which is very telling.
Jewish world domination features heavily in these writings, as well as the belief that non-jews are not even human, and do not even have souls...

Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top