Dream Warrior

Soul eaters-earth a human farm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul eaters-earth a human farm

Post  Bunnybinkies on 19.10.10 19:26

Sorry i haven't been around...been very busy..

anyway..here are aq bunch of vids featuring nick redfern...talking about how demons/aliens/interdimensional beings use earth as a human farm...they eat souls.

they basically strip the soul at death and consume it like food.

Tell me what you think

Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul eaters-earth a human farm

Post  Manahuna on 20.10.10 0:08

I am pretty sure we (humans) are not on the ultimate top of the foodchain.

The question therefore is not if one gets eaten, but if one can remain sovereign.

A lion may eat a zebra, but a lion wont rule a zebra.

If you ask me, zebras show more sovereignty than christians do.
Manahuna

http://nerofix.com/id1685

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 20.10.10 19:25

Hi Bunny, I wasn't tryng to be obnoxious. Too be honest, this isn't my favorite topic. The reason for this is that I think we can't generally take humanity out of the picture by saying they are victims. This version of a story doesn't sum it up for me. I would consider the internet a much bigger threat to humans than evil spirit entities. But the internet is also one of the greatest opportunities to uplift us. It seems as if there is always more to every story than it's initial appearance. Ultimately, it boils down to the question of how you (are able) to perceive yourself. Let's say, if one knows (experiences) that the self (soul) is more than the physical body I think one can pass the treshold of the current dilema.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 24.10.10 20:10

Manahuna wrote:Hi Bunny, I wasn't tryng to be obnoxious. Too be honest, this isn't my favorite topic. The reason for this is that I think we can't generally take humanity out of the picture by saying they are victims. This version of a story doesn't sum it up for me. I would consider the internet a much bigger threat to humans than evil spirit entities. But the internet is also one of the greatest opportunities to uplift us. It seems as if there is always more to every story than it's initial appearance. Ultimately, it boils down to the question of how you (are able) to perceive yourself. Let's say, if one knows (experiences) that the self (soul) is more than the physical body I think one can pass the treshold of the current dilema.

Absolutely would never think you were being obnoxious..i know you are trying to be helpful..
Sorry have been absent for so long...have been trying to set up a volunteer program and had to put alot of time into it..
I may have reached a really good place.

YES I BELIEVE THE VIDEO IS PUSHING A FUNDIE AGENDA...AND FROM WHAT I KNOW OF "THE FAMILY "(BY JEFF SHARLETT) AND "REPUBLICAN GOMORRAH" ( Max Blumentha)"..."American Fascist" (Chris hedges) i have some deep suspicions.

I have recently found something that has helped me...it relates to this topic as it falls under ghost and demon obsession...which would be hotly denied by the fundamentalists of every stripe...they just want you to be a sitting duck.

Every religion out there...INCLUDING christianity (actually..Jesus directly does it in all the gospels) teaches about earthbound spirits...because we are "scientific" we now do not believe in these kinds of things..BUT EVERY RELIGION OUT THERE TELLS US THEY CAN CAUSE SICKNESS...(now we just dose ourselves up with caustic chemicals and pretend that will work despite the actual evidence that it does not work at all

After my grandfather on my Dad's side died, i started experiencing problems...and ten years later addictions.
Decades later when my grandmother on that side died...those problems actually stopped for a few years.

At any rate there were many mitigating factors i am not going to go into.

The point i am going to make here is that there ARE Earthbound spirits...they CAN attach to your Aura...and they CAN MAKE YOU VERY SICK.

THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM FOR SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF...i have been told that my "energy is wide open"...and i would make a very good medium...(something i do not want)..i need to be able to protect myself.

NOW , i don't have much time today but will try to get as much down as i can now...

While i was investigating FAIRY WITCHCRAFT (ALSO CALLED GREEN WITCHCRAFT OR WILD WITCHCRAFT)...it occurred to me that most of the chicks that practice it come down with DEBILITATING ILLNESS THAT HAS EVASIVE ETIOLOGY ..that does sound like a spirit attachment issue...as i was reading a review for a green witchcraft book, the reviewer mentioned another book that had saved his life..
GHOST SYMPTOMS-Kelly Keirnan Ray
website
http://www.claimyourspace.org/
her blog where she actually talks about getting rid of spirit attachments:
http://claimyourspace.blogspot.com/

I thought it was a bunch of Woowoo crap...but given some of the hair raising experiences i have had decided to buy the book.
...and am glad i did.

This woman grew up in a haunted house which destroyed her family's lives..
At any rate she talks about ghosts and how they are a problem.
How to get them off of you...

(like the show paranormal state- i was watching this a week ago, very informative...there was a woman that had had an NDE...she came back with her father HAUNTING her- this man was an abusive alcoholic and the ghost would actually PUNCH her...They had her stand up to him, tell him that she was NOT afraid of him, and told him to get the hell out of her house, and yes it did work)

I have seen ghosts myself, and have been told by very strong clairvoyants that there is a thick cloud of them surrounding earth...why?

Anyway i will try anything...have been feeling fatigue, apathy and intermittent depression for the last 5-10 years(these have actually been a problem since i was 7 yo but the energy drain was not as bad)..lotta mystery aches and pains.

Anyway, have been claiming my space twice a day for the last four days and i am really feeling good.
I actually have energy again, and am happy!

I CANNOT SAY FOR CERTAIN THAT THIS IS WHAT IS DOING IT, AND UNTIL I AM SURE, I WON'T WRITE TO THE AUTHOR...BUT I AM STARTING TO HAVE ENERGY AND IT IS AMAZING.

This morning ...i claimed my space in front of a mirror, because i could see another auric head, THERE WAS A SECOND HEAD NEXT TO MY AURIC HEAD THAT KEPT WEAVING IN AND OUT OF MINE...again almost superimposing itself over mine..So i called on my Guardian angel and Archangel Michael, this was a stubborn case...and i could see the Purple blush bleed into my aura as i did this...and the other head, moved away..(i am still trying to convince myself that i saw this because i don't quite believe it..i am not that type of girl, i like things i can touch and measure )

NOW I HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW TO SHIELD MYSELF TO KEEP THESE THINGS FROM STICKING TO MY AURA.

Anyhoo only time will tell if this is the real deal, all i know is that i feel really good.

When i was a toddler i had several times when i was very critically ill...my mother said i had always been a happy joyous little kid, which changed around seven or so..when i became depressed..The Near death scenarios could have opened that door so things got attached to me not sure..i remember feeling fatigued even as a kid...listless.wanting to sit and do nothing.

So i will continue doing what i am doing and report back..this actually seems to be working.
HERE IS ANOTHER EXCELLENT SITE I RAN INTO EXPLAINING WHAT GHOSTS ARE..(like the pictures here they are very helpful)
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/articles/id/spiritualresearch/difficulties/Ghosts_Demons/whatareghosts

Apologize in advance for the rambling and somewhat incoherent nature of the post...cheers all!

Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 25.10.10 18:40

I also watch Paranormal State which my wife also enjoys.

As for your problems I have had similar experiences as child which I will relate as time goes on but one thing I will say things seem to be getting physically "heavier" for people.

Is there something going on that I dont know about?

These are indeed very testing times.

tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 26.10.10 19:02

Hello Bunny, thanks for sharing your experiences..

I am curious, when you looked at yourself in the mirror, was your own face morphing into different faces, or were these faces comming from the surrounding area into you?

I am asking because I can see my own face and that of others change sometimes. One time I talked to a friend (who often joked about my shaman outlook) because he was going though a difficult time and needed some comfort he freaked out a bit. He said he would keep seeing me morphing into an old thin Indian women. This experience pushed his rational limits but he kept listening.

Sometimes when I meet people who become friendship companions I can tell about my last encounter with them in a former life existence. For me this seems to be normal, but it is not always easy because it also reveals to me things that are painful. Then I think we meet everybody at least twice for a reason, maybe to make right what went wrong in a past event between people. On the one hand side I feel I learn to defend myself better and on the other hand I sometimes learn to be more calm and less agressive, but it always varies from one person to another. I try to evolve mentally by either standing my ground in a way that is proper, or I see were I need to improve my own attitude to evolve. I am one of those instant karma types, plus/minus zero gravity.

The most intriguing cases of ghost(spirit)posession I have personally experienced are these:

Case 1: I was eager to learn Tai Qi and started to practice when one day I closed my eyes and something from the outside would be present inside. At first I didn't notice it like that, but all of a sudden I would perform a perfect set of movements, so perfect that I thought it was not old knowledge from past life. I am still confused as to be sure about that though. I think a human ghost Tai Qi master came to teach me about the nature of Tai Qi. This is the only explanation I can think of.

Case 2: I was in the astralplane and went to a native dance ceremony when I lost consciousness while I was dancing...*complete blackout*. I remember I was performing a dance, when the dance was over, I became conscious again. I was upset and complained about the *take over* because I don't like the fact that some foreign power gains control over my astral or earthly activity. I personally don't approve this, but some natives use it for healing. I can't do it though for I like to know everything I do at any given time.

In the first case I was awake and *there* all the time, even though an outside force interfered with me, there was nothing scary or un-knowable to me. This is how I learned about what I like and what I don't like concerning spirit or ghost intervention.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 27.10.10 17:07

*deleted* my own post....hmmm...

Okay, but I will say this much: yes there are *black forms* or shadows who are damn dangerous. I encountered one myself and it's really a long story stretching over many years. I was writing a long post in detail, but accidently deleted it, so I will oblige to the outcome and rewrite this post with less details. Talking about these black shadow entities, I can say this much: they attach themself to a human's backside near the spine (the backside is easier to penetrate for these entities) and suck the living shit out of you. I have seen them in formations of dark clouds descending and I have fought with them since then. I have had one trying to attach itself to me and I only got rid of it through the help a my Hawaiian teacher. It caused malignous cancer in my body were it tried to attach itself on the backside of my body close to the spine. I still have a scar from the scalpel were the doctor cut out the cancer. I was lucky for my Hawaiian teacher appeared to tell me what was happening to me. I didn't notice the cancergrowth until my teacher told me to look for it. When I woke up I went to the mirror and saw a strange growth the size of half an inch close to the spine. I was super-surprised to actually find something for real on the backside of my torso. I thought about what else my teacher told me during dreamtime. She said that it is *eating nerves*. I mean literally, eating the nervecells of the skin. She said she was seeing a black shadow on my back, one she'd never seen before. The doctor who treated me was nervous after he read the examination results of the tissue they cut out of my back. It was malignous cancer, but what kind of cancer - they would not tell me, only that it was really good they found it in time, it's growth was locally restricted to the infected area, and treated in time before becomming a threatening health problem.

There is so much more to the story and more encounters, but in order to protect other parties involved I will leave it at that. I was pushed to the utmost limits of bearable anguish and I can tell you that my heart was weighted more than just once. I did not fail my people as they had hoped, I failed their plans to claim us. They can measure my pulse every fucking day if they want. You hear me I know. And that's the end of it.

Is it good to talk about this? I think it is time people take the risk and exchange their stories. I have not died from the cancer in 2005 and I have not died as they may hoped I do in 2010, either.

For me everything is different today. I know I won the most crucial battle of many lifetimes. I know this piece of shit ain't getting a piece of me. I sacrificed myself to make sure no harm be done to anyone *through me*. Most people are not evil. It's about their energy and yes Bunny, I think there is something trying to engage us in the most sinister and unfavorable way. They're power is based on our weaknesses. Only if we are kept small by commiting too many mistakes, by reducing our HEARTFREQUENCE to a level below our birthright.

Since you brought this up I had a few days to think about it and to decide if I want to break my silence on this issue. As you can see, it is a very personal issue for me as well.

THEY HAVE BEEN CALLED TO COME BY SOME HUMANS -

I would think this to be the bigger problem we face,

why would appearantly *some of us* want this fate for us?

Because they have lost their souls a long time ago

to those entities who are raiding this earth right now once again.

They are not some of us anymore.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 27.10.10 17:53

they basically strip the soul at death and consume it like food.

All I can say today is that this seems to be true.

I mentioned earlier that this topic is pure stress for me, right?

But not as stressful as what I lived through..I did survive and my soul is still mine.

*it/they/whatever it/they are* can be beaten, I am the living proof.

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 27.10.10 19:37

Somewhere else I wrote this a couple days ago:

To tell you the truth about those shadowy beings. I also think they are not human. And I think they do steal energy or even worse. Once I dreamt I meet a friend and then we would walk together for a while and I felt that this was not my friend, I felt the energy was different and I did the same as you, I called it out and said that IT is not who it pretends to be..then it morphed as well, but it did not morph into a shadowy being, it morphed into a demon. When I say demon here I mean in the nasty sense whereas I normally wouldn't use this word like that generally, but because of lack of a better discription: it was quite large, and looked like a cadaver with a bluish skin. I can't discribe it better because my unconscious mind has burried the memory of it as deep and far as possible. The curious thing was that I knew how to react. I spoke calm and without fear, even though I could feel how it sucked the living shit out of me. I was totally conscious and the astralplane was as clear as your room when you are awake. Then the demon said it would return in 5 years which it did. When it did I ended up in the hospital and almost died. I struggled to not get dragged into a very nasty place, I shifted in and out of consciousness for 4 hours. I think they eat souls. It's not like your hormonhigh lightunnel familyfaces near death but happy experience. It's more like you feel being warped in a substance that evaporates your soul. You can't see anything, hear anything, but worse of all...you loose the strands of selfawareness and memory that could lead you to preserverence..it feels worse than just dying. It feels like getting deleted completely and irreversible. It was the fight of my life and I did it - I walked all the way to hell and all the way back (figuratively speaking).

But other people would just think I have a very active imagination.

About the other incident, the human with the big black eyes, I don't know...when she/he looked at me it felt very loving, like a parent or an older sibling that takes care of you and I think it protected me from something somehow. I think this entity can interact or interfere in my dreams and the astral plane. I became aware of this entity after the encounter with the "monster demon". I think without her/he I would be dead today. Soul-dead as well.

At first I wondered if this is about the "good vs bad" paradigm when I realized that it is much simpler.

When somebody has accumulated a lot of energy they automatically become very interesting to a lot of creatures. No matter if they are good or bad.

They start looking "like a nice snack".

It's about energy - it's always about energy.

In the end you could say some people and non human entities are 'bad' because they take advantage (or steal the energy) of others to gain more power.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 27.10.10 22:13

Manahuna wrote:Hello Bunny, thanks for sharing your experiences..

I am curious, when you looked at yourself in the mirror, was your own face morphing into different faces, or were these faces comming from the surrounding area into you?

I am asking because I can see my own face and that of others change sometimes. One time I talked to a friend (who often joked about my shaman outlook) because he was going though a difficult time and needed some comfort he freaked out a bit. He said he would keep seeing me morphing into an old thin Indian women. This experience pushed his rational limits but he kept listening.

Sometimes when I meet people who become friendship companions I can tell about my last encounter with them in a former life existence. For me this seems to be normal, but it is not always easy because it also reveals to me things that are painful. Then I think we meet everybody at least twice for a reason, maybe to make right what went wrong in a past event between people. On the one hand side I feel I learn to defend myself better and on the other hand I sometimes learn to be more calm and less agressive, but it always varies from one person to another. I try to evolve mentally by either standing my ground in a way that is proper, or I see were I need to improve my own attitude to evolve. I am one of those instant karma types, plus/minus zero gravity.

The most intriguing cases of ghost(spirit)posession I have personally experienced are these:

Case 1: I was eager to learn Tai Qi and started to practice when one day I closed my eyes and something from the outside would be present inside. At first I didn't notice it like that, but all of a sudden I would perform a perfect set of movements, so perfect that I thought it was not old knowledge from past life. I am still confused as to be sure about that though. I think a human ghost Tai Qi master came to teach me about the nature of Tai Qi. This is the only explanation I can think of.

Case 2: I was in the astralplane and went to a native dance ceremony when I lost consciousness while I was dancing...*complete blackout*. I remember I was performing a dance, when the dance was over, I became conscious again. I was upset and complained about the *take over* because I don't like the fact that some foreign power gains control over my astral or earthly activity. I personally don't approve this, but some natives use it for healing. I can't do it though for I like to know everything I do at any given time.

In the first case I was awake and *there* all the time, even though an outside force interfered with me, there was nothing scary or un-knowable to me. This is how I learned about what I like and what I don't like concerning spirit or ghost intervention.

Hi..not ignoring you, just very pre-occupied right now..

No i did not see any features...the reason i did the "prayer" was because i was cleaning up the bunny room, which happens to have a mirror, as i looked over trying to see my aura..i could see another aura trying to overlap mine..
When something like that happens i am not going to sit and contemplate whether it is good or bad..anything trying to interfere without being asked automatically sets itself up for being expelled.

It is less a matter of being scared and more a matter of ..."get out of my space".
Sorry i am not able to be around more right now...have a few situations going on.
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 27.10.10 22:17

Manahuna wrote:*deleted* my own post....hmmm...

Okay, but I will say this much: yes there are *black forms* or shadows who are damn dangerous. I encountered one myself and it's really a long story stretching over many years. I was writing a long post in detail, but accidently deleted it, so I will oblige to the outcome and rewrite this post with less details. Talking about these black shadow entities, I can say this much: they attach themself to a human's backside near the spine (the backside is easier to penetrate for these entities) and suck the living shit out of you. I have seen them in formations of dark clouds descending and I have fought with them since then. I have had one trying to attach itself to me and I only got rid of it through the help a my Hawaiian teacher. It caused malignous cancer in my body were it tried to attach itself on the backside of my body close to the spine. I still have a scar from the scalpel were the doctor cut out the cancer. I was lucky for my Hawaiian teacher appeared to tell me what was happening to me. I didn't notice the cancergrowth until my teacher told me to look for it. When I woke up I went to the mirror and saw a strange growth the size of half an inch close to the spine. I was super-surprised to actually find something for real on the backside of my torso. I thought about what else my teacher told me during dreamtime. She said that it is *eating nerves*. I mean literally, eating the nervecells of the skin. She said she was seeing a black shadow on my back, one she'd never seen before. The doctor who treated me was nervous after he read the examination results of the tissue they cut out of my back. It was malignous cancer, but what kind of cancer - they would not tell me, only that it was really good they found it in time, it's growth was locally restricted to the infected area, and treated in time before becomming a threatening health problem.

There is so much more to the story and more encounters, but in order to protect other parties involved I will leave it at that. I was pushed to the utmost limits of bearable anguish and I can tell you that my heart was weighted more than just once. I did not fail my people as they had hoped, I failed their plans to claim us. They can measure my pulse every fucking day if they want. You hear me I know. And that's the end of it.

Is it good to talk about this? I think it is time people take the risk and exchange their stories. I have not died from the cancer in 2005 and I have not died as they may hoped I do in 2010, either.

For me everything is different today. I know I won the most crucial battle of many lifetimes. I know this piece of shit ain't getting a piece of me. I sacrificed myself to make sure no harm be done to anyone *through me*. Most people are not evil. It's about their energy and yes Bunny, I think there is something trying to engage us in the most sinister and unfavorable way. They're power is based on our weaknesses. Only if we are kept small by commiting too many mistakes, by reducing our HEARTFREQUENCE to a level below our birthright.

Since you brought this up I had a few days to think about it and to decide if I want to break my silence on this issue. As you can see, it is a very personal issue for me as well.

THEY HAVE BEEN CALLED TO COME BY SOME HUMANS -

I would think this to be the bigger problem we face,

why would appearantly *some of us* want this fate for us?

Because they have lost their souls a long time ago

to those entities who are raiding this earth right now once again.

They are not some of us anymore.

Yes you are very fortunate...i would not sign on with any program of sacrificing yourself..that sounds like somethiing trying to get permission to get at you.

Of the hundreds of books i have, there are a couple that deal with LOVE ..and heart resonance.
these are the dozen or so books i keep out on my shelves..i have been planning to read the one about
HEALING WITH LOVE by a medical doctor.(leonard laskow)

Because this is one of the LEAST popular things out there...most people concentrate on the MIND aspect of everything, i think there is a heap of truth in it, having channeled LOVE in the past..

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO NOT GET YOUR HEART WEIGHED DOWN when you are seeing the innocent suffer..this is also what i am facing right now and i am not liking it.
You know i do volunteer work with abused animals?
It is very very difficult to watch them suffer for no reason...it is ripping me up something fierce.
but i realize that my being upset is not helping them...there MUST be another way.
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 27.10.10 22:32

Manahuna wrote:Somewhere else I wrote this a couple days ago:

To tell you the truth about those shadowy beings. I also think they are not human. And I think they do steal energy or even worse. Once I dreamt I meet a friend and then we would walk together for a while and I felt that this was not my friend, I felt the energy was different and I did the same as you, I called it out and said that IT is not who it pretends to be..then it morphed as well, but it did not morph into a shadowy being, it morphed into a demon. When I say demon here I mean in the nasty sense whereas I normally wouldn't use this word like that generally, but because of lack of a better discription: it was quite large, and looked like a cadaver with a bluish skin. I can't discribe it better because my unconscious mind has burried the memory of it as deep and far as possible. The curious thing was that I knew how to react. I spoke calm and without fear, even though I could feel how it sucked the living shit out of me. I was totally conscious and the astralplane was as clear as your room when you are awake. Then the demon said it would return in 5 years which it did. When it did I ended up in the hospital and almost died. I struggled to not get dragged into a very nasty place, I shifted in and out of consciousness for 4 hours. I think they eat souls. It's not like your hormonhigh lightunnel familyfaces near death but happy experience. It's more like you feel being warped in a substance that evaporates your soul. You can't see anything, hear anything, but worse of all...you loose the strands of selfawareness and memory that could lead you to preserverence..it feels worse than just dying. It feels like getting deleted completely and irreversible. It was the fight of my life and I did it - I walked all the way to hell and all the way back (figuratively speaking).

But other people would just think I have a very active imagination.

About the other incident, the human with the big black eyes, I don't know...when she/he looked at me it felt very loving, like a parent or an older sibling that takes care of you and I think it protected me from something somehow. I think this entity can interact or interfere in my dreams and the astral plane. I became aware of this entity after the encounter with the "monster demon". I think without her/he I would be dead today. Soul-dead as well.

At first I wondered if this is about the "good vs bad" paradigm when I realized that it is much simpler.

When somebody has accumulated a lot of energy they automatically become very interesting to a lot of creatures. No matter if they are good or bad.

They start looking "like a nice snack".

It's about energy - it's always about energy.

In the end you could say some people and non human entities are 'bad' because they take advantage (or steal the energy) of others to gain more power.

When you first met this thing, this demon...you had no fear.IT was the same for me when i faced this hooded faceless being...i had NO FEAR..it was only after i came back into the body that i was TERRIFIED.

As for the comment about people who have accumulated much energy..
Yes, i have been told the reason i suffered through so much abuse is that when you come in with much light...they WILL come after you.
Ether directly or through human hosts..(parents,siblings peers)
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 28.10.10 1:51

Yes you are very fortunate...i would not sign on with any program of sacrificing yourself..that sounds like somethiing trying to get permission to get at you.

My reputation is much worse then true. If I can safe an old friend, even if it means to mess up my own plans, I am not contemplating.

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO NOT GET YOUR HEART WEIGHED DOWN when you are seeing the innocent suffer..

My friend wasn't exactly innocent, neither am I, but then "WHO IS?"

Yes, only animals actually are.

Yes, i have been told the reason i suffered through so much abuse is that when you come in with much light...they WILL come after you.
Either directly or through human hosts..(parents,siblings, peers)

That's why I said I kind of sacrificed myself and not regreting it. They say that light is not really fast because where ever light appears, darkness is there beforehand. Now as much as this might be true, where ever the light appears though, darkness must retreat. Simple physics right?

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top