Dream Warrior

'God is Back'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'God is Back'

Post  Manahuna on 03.09.10 14:40

'God is Back': Religion and society will never mix well

Charles Moore reviews 'God is Back' by John Micklethwait and Adrian Wooldridge.

When I was a student in the late 1970s, I did not follow public events closely. I have a strong memory of only two things, within a couple of months of each other. One was a cover of the Economist with the stern, powerful face and black turban of the Ayatollah Khomeini on it. He was just about to return from exile to rule Iran. The other memory is of lying in the bath, and hearing on the radio that a Pole had become Pope.

These events impressed themselves upon me because they confirmed in my mind something which I believed, but which the modern western culture enveloping me sought to deny or evade – the overwhelming importance of religion in the life, not only of individuals, but of all human society. I sensed that this truth was – for good and ill – re-emerging.

This fascinating book makes no such denial or evasion. It tries to explain to that western culture why "God is back". One of the authors, Adrian Wooldridge, is an atheist. The other, John Micklethwait, is a Roman Catholic. Both work for the Economist, and Micklethwait is its editor. The fact that two high priests in that temple of the secular establishment should write a whole book on such a subject shows how our public culture has changed, for the better.

The authors do not intend to reflect their own (conflicting) religious opinions. As they say themselves, their message is "a profoundly liberal one". They seek to show that religion is compatible with a free society. They argue that the more technology, democracy, choice and freedom a society has, the more religion will be strengthened. Religion is most active in men's hearts, they believe, when it competes for them.

Their model of a successful church/state settlement is the American one. Instead of trying to crush Christianity, like the French Revolution, the founding fathers worked to keep it apart from political power. This book argues that this example should be universally applied. Seeking light at the end of the tunnel of Islamism, the authors claim to discern it in what is going on in Turkey.

Sometimes, as one reads, one feels that they may be guilty of what a pre-war Pope denounced as "Satanic optimism". There are particular historical circumstances which gave rise to American religious freedom. They would not be easy to replicate in, say, Saudi Arabia. Nevertheless, I strongly recommend this book for its clear analysis of why we are where we are. The book takes it as a given that modernity is a good thing, and gives a subtle account of how religion can be a benevolent part of it.

What it does not do, inevitably, is address the question from a religious point of view. It is a work of social and political analysis only. But, if you are religious, God is not "back" – He never went away. Why should His adherents listen to Micklethwait and Wooldridge? Why should we care, one way or the other, in the light of eternity, about modernity, democracy or the First Amendment to the Constitution?

Modern western people, even believers, will tend to want to agree that there should be a difference between the sphere of church (or mosque) and state; but what the Peoples of the Book (Christians, Jews and Muslims) cannot logically accept is that religion is merely private or personal. They must believe that their faith is about everything, and they will know from its history that it arose in particular societies and prescribed, in innumerable ways, how those societies should be governed. They cannot easily abandon all idea that those prescriptions still apply.

It is not consistent, for example, for a Catholic to say that he opposes abortion, but accepts a state's decree to permit it. He believes that abortion is the killing of the innocent, and so he cannot connive at it on a well-we-are-all-entitled-to-our-opinion basis. It is therefore inevitable, indeed right, that there should be permanent tension between the liberal state and faith. It is not only the fault of the faithful if that tension sometimes produces bloodshed.

There is a sense in which religious people feel cheated by the liberal state. They feel that it talks big about freedom and then imposes doctrines of its own. Liberals find this almost impossible to understand, but it is one of the great sources of resentment in the world.

And yet it is also clear to most serious believers that religious fanaticism and violence are very revolting things. So we need a religious – as opposed to socio-political – case for why, however strongly we believe something to be necessary to salvation, we should not clothe it with earthly power. For Christians, the answer would seem to lie in the example of the founder of the religion. Jesus explicitly forswore the offers of worldly kingship which were almost literally laid before him. If that was his view, surely his followers should beware of the same temptation?

For Muslims, the case is rather different. Mohammed was a preacher first, but eventually a political leader and a general who ordered the slaughter of his enemies. I am sure it is not impossible to develop a form of Islam which does not equate conquest with the will of God, but, as Micklethwait and Wooldridge accurately chronicle, it is proving troublesome.

Manahuna

http://nerofix.com/id1685

Back to top Go down

Re: 'God is Back'

Post  Bunnybinkies on 09.09.10 22:28

After some of the CRAP i see going on out there..i am heading back to Christianity myself.
This IS being orchestrated, and even my husband says that humans COULD NOT be orchestrating this at a material level...he is right, they aren't.

Hop over to WA for a minute and see the UNREAL youtube that WW just posted...we are talking JAWDROPPER.
US MILITARY SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS
MASSACHEUSETTES SCHOOL OF LAW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4qAfJGMBa0

In that line up at youtube...is a video about HAARP.

Add to that the video listed talks about NANOPARTICLES, POISONS SPRAYED IN THE AIR
WE HAVE NOTICE THAT GARDENING WILL BE OUTLAWED BY THE FREAKS AT MONSANTO PUSHING LEGISLATION THROUGH.
We have a firestorm.

This could literally be the end of life as we know it on the planet...no joke.
This is it guys..this is serious.

Since i have had mystical experiences with God/Christ..
and i know that i am not strong enough to face this alone...
You know which direction i am headed...

Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 30.09.10 11:36

Drunk With Blood

really is a horrible book ~ and what makes it such a horror is that it enumerates the sheer number of people whom "God" either killed Himself or else approved of their deaths ~ straight from the Bible!

From the back cover: Who has killed more, Satan or God? (Biblical numbers only, no estimates.)

Satan 10

God 2,476,633

"Satan", I would not be surprised if that would be good ole Enki....

and "Jehova", either Enlil or someone under his command.

It's quite obvious today that the 5 Books of Moses are copied from of the Sumerian tablets.

Only difference is that the "Chosen People" left out the first chapter...

Lovely greetings and all the best to you my friend.

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 08.10.10 18:45

What was the first chapter?

You have a point...my response is that vicarious atonement..(God killing Jesus to atone for the sins of mankind) is a recent construction..and that the God of the OT is not the "God" of the NT...

Further there are arguments about the fact that the prophets themselves were against the priesthood...in several verses in the prophets God talks about not being pleased with sacrifices and solemn festivals..

There is also the opinion by some aramaic scholars that the wars that were fought were attributeed to God...it is a middle eastern custom to attribute most things to God.

At any rate...not making excuses, just wading my way through things..i have had a tendency to lean towards paganism and have even practiced it, gone to meet ups...the problem is that i start getting a feeling like i am psychically under attack or seige..

Let me put it this way...i know there is a "God" because i have talked WITH him/her...what that "God" is, i am not sure.//

Something i would like to explore at length sometime..perhaps with open minded parties.

If you have any bible debunking books i am always on the prowl for them...i am in the process of trying to sort what is true and what works from what is propaganda..

and i have too many books i have been meaning to read..one of the large volumes is
THE BARBARIAN CONVERSION FROM PAGANISM TO CHRISTIANITY
by Richard Fletcher
http://www.amazon.com/Barbarian-Conversion-Paganism-Christianity/dp/0520218590/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1286556269&sr=8-10

Another is THE BIBLE UNEARTHED

http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Unearthed-Archaeologys-Vision-Ancient/dp/0684869136/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1286556309&sr=8-1-spell

greetings and Hugs back atcha

Last edited by Bunnybinkies on 08.10.10 19:22; edited 2 times in total
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 08.10.10 18:49

As for your observation about ENKI...here is a group who takes that question absolutely seriously

These people think that Christianity is a Jewish Trojan Horse...foisted on the unsuspecting Goyim to help consolidate Jewish world Rule..(not sure i buy that)

SPIRITUAL SATANISM
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html

JOY OF SATAN
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
=====================================================

And it is not just them...there are various witches who are claiming close to the same thing..THAT THE DARK LORD WON THE LAST ROUND..

(Here i am gonna ask your opinion about this..i am not sure what is going on...but when i get close to thinking about going into witchcraft...i get a real fragmented feeling...really icky feeling...dark.

i don't know whether it is the shadow or an outside agency..(i have done spellwork in the past and it does work)

The reason for doing spells is that the body itself is your (sub) unconscious mind, and by acting out the spells with your body you are closer in touch with the higher self than just the talking mind..)

Okay anyway here is an article that i ran int from a welsh traditional site

http://nemedcuculatii.org/essays/wiccanpagan_potpourri.htm

Wiccan-Pagan Potpourri

by LADY GWEN, Welsh Tradition Wicca [sic]

[Reprinted by permission from Green Egg #69]

A Fundamentalist Christian recently said to me: Satan rules this planet! I replied: I know it. My answer was unnerving to the person making the statement due to the fact that Fundamentalists, along with numerous other Christian demon-inations, firmly believe that Witches and Pagans are devil-worshippers. I did not elaborate upon the fact that we do not believe in a devil as such, but we do believe in a CONTROLLING FORCE that is anathema to our way of life as we would like to live it, and should be able to live it, upon this planet. Our ancient lore tells us that thousands of Years ago there were two forces seeking control of the mode of life upon this planet; one group wishing to teach mankind the facts of life and the other to exploit mankind. There were many names applied to these beings: Gods, angels, Watchers, sons of God, etc. The leaders of these two opposing forces, for want of a better term or name, were referred to as The Lord of Light and The Lord of Darkness. There is no need to be specific about which of them wanted what. Oh yes, and lest we forget.. their hosts (in modern terminology.. armies).

The Christian Bible, garbled as it currently is, speaks of a battle in the heavens ., well, we know there was one, although the Christians have their time-space continuum a Bit mixed up.. to the point where it is all done and over with, according to them. But, we know that as it was in the beginning so it will be in the end.. giving us the Alpha and Omega of history. When Christians speak of fallen angels and salvation, I merely reply: Ummm...of course. Then they are gently? felled with the statement.. If the Lord of Light lost the battle for control of Earth.. who won? They were taught that the Lord of Light was Lucifer, a very naughty angel who went against God and got his. Along with his followers, naturally It is clear that a large number of the followers of the Lord of Light were confined to Earth, bred with Earth people and produced what we now have as a breed of different beings, classified as people who have the POWER or KNOWING ONES. Thus, we have an admixture upon this planet of Light and Darkness. The demarcation line becomes more obvious daily. Shall we call it The Omega Caper?

When it comes down to the nitty gritty of hassles and bickering and the rest of the fertilizer. . consider the fact that antagonistic elements of Darkness infiltrate for the express purpose of dimming the LIGHT The sad tales of recorded history are replete with data on thousands of enlightened ones who brought forth progress upon the Earth as new inventions and new ways of Thought in order to ADVANCE mankind Were they not all ridiculed at one time or another? Was there not an element among mankind that continually sought to prevent progress? We have had our Mighty Ones who overcame the opposing and controlling forces to progress our people in spite of any obstacle. often at great personal sacrifice.

We are all well aware of the people who have been continua1y opposed to our space program...they give various and sundry reasons: expensive (so what?); we need the :money for the poor and needy; or we should not mess around with God s Universe, etc. etc.,. blah, blah, blah. The numerous wars, inspired by Darkness, were also expensive , very expensive. The poor and needy wouldn't be about to get any of the lucre, and as for God s universe .. .it belongs to everyone to share equally. There is no need be imprisoned upon the giant spaceship Earth if one wishes to go elsewhere. For those who are not already well aware of it.. is battle is once more raging. This time, however, the thumb-screws are on the other pinkies.

Old Religionists who allow themselves to photographed by the news media in the altogether (sky-clad), and often in positions that suggest obscene practices, aren t doing the Old Religion any service whatsoever, but rather giving it a very black eye. Worship in such a case, if it is worship. should be sacred to the Goddess and God alone and not for the eyes of cowans to see and misinterpret. We live in a clothed society which is not all that ready to accept what some Witches or Pagans do. If we wish to get across the message that we are intelligent, dignified and worthy of respect just as much as the controlling religions Earth...then we should not use back-door tactics, but utilize some of the Wisdom our forebears bestowed upon us to give the proper impression of what and who we really are. Many Witches ignore the age-old counsel of the Wise Ones as given in the Rede.

Many different traditions have different redes. That is understandable, considering the time involved from Alpha to Omega- Our own particular Rede, however, has appeared within the past year in a perverted form. That is to say, the wording has been changed. This is sad for those who are seeking the Light of the Old Religion because it confuses them. The same thing was done to the ancient seals of Solomon, and thus we do not have his great wisdom as it was meant to be in the original form. Some would-be artists thought to improve upon the drawings of the seals, not realizing it was not artwork, but sacred symbolism...not to be tampered with. Thus, many wonder why the current seals so often bring them undesired results or no results at all.

We are not into Cabalistic magic, as such, but do not deny its relationship to our way of life. We have all received our lore from the same root source. As a Traditionalist, versed in lore taken from certain Witches of the British Isles, I can say that our own particular tradition consisted of the practices and beliefs of folk Witches and not those people who were generally wealthy enough to be formally educated. Country people were simple people and had simple rituals in practice and wording. Many never knew how to read or write, but they were not without their share of nobles who did know how. Many Old Religion dances and songs became the nursery rhymes and dances of children, following the centuries-old witch trials. Thus, many legends and songs are almost childlike in their context because this was the level of basic understanding of folk Witches at that tine. Unable to openly express what they knew to be truth in actual university terms.. they resorted to simple symbolism in ritual, legend, and drawings, and preserved their sacred heritage in the most comprehensive manner, and in a manner that would be ignored by their adversaries, for the most part. Our own particular form of the Wiccan Rede is that which was passed on to her heirs by Adriana Porter, who was well into her nineties when she crossed over into the Summerland in the year 1946. This Rede in its original form is as follows:

REDE OF THE WICCAE
(Being knowne as the counsel of the Wise Ones)

1. Bide the Wiccan laws ye must in perfect love an perfect trust.
2. Live an let live -fairly take an fairly give.
3. Cast the Circle thrice about to keep all evil spirits out.
4. To bind the spell every time, let the spell be spake In rhyme.
5. Soft of eye an light of touch - speak little, listen much.
6. Deosil go by the waxing Moon -sing an dance the Wiccan rune.
7. Widdershins go when the Moon doth wane, an' the Werewolf howls by the dread Wolfsbane.
8. When the Lady s Moon is new, kiss the hand to her times two.
9. When the Moon rides at her peak, then your heart s desire seek.
10. Heed the Northwind s mighty gale - lock the door and drop the sail.
11. When the wind comes from the South, love will kiss thee on the mouth.
12. When the wind blows from the East, expect the new and set the feast
13. When the West wind blows o er thee, departed spirits restless be.
14. Nine woods in the Cauldron go - burn them quick an burn them slow.
15. Elder be ye Lady s tree - burn it not or cursed ye ll be.
16. When the Wheel begins to turn - let the Beltane fires burn.
17. When the Wheel has turned a Yule, light the Log an let Pan rule.
18. Heed ye flower, bush an tree -by the Lady blessed be.
19. Where the rippling waters go, cast a stone an truth ye ll know.
20. When ye have need. hearken not to other s greed.
21. With the fool no season spend or be counted as his friend.
22. Merry meet an merry part -bright the cheeks an warm the heart.
23. Mind the Threefold Law ye should -three times bad an three times good.
24. When misfortune is enow, wear the blue star on thy brow.
25. True in love ever be unless thy lover s false to thee.
26. Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill - an' it harm none, do what ye will.

The foregoing is explained fully to the initiated Witch. The contents of the Book of Shadows (our public name for it) must be orally taught as well as copied. All wording has its special meaning which the Wise can often quickly discern. Meditation is a most important adjunct to the learning of the Mysteries of the Old Religion. The number of Old Religionists currently abiding by counsel of the Wise can be counted on fingers of one hand and the thumb would be left over.

There is only one form of wisdom that tie alone can bestow, and that is lessons learned from experience. Our children were taught to respect the old ones, even though they were often people of little formal education or very simple in their ways. They had lived long and had, therefore, experienced much of life and its ways. Their advice through their own lessons learned was considered invaluable, and thus they were held in deep respect for those things in which they had learned Wisdom, Children were not taught to strive for perfection, but for Wisdom. Perfection is a broad concept with different meanings for different people. It actually does not exist. The caution was: Do not seek perfection in others unless you yourself can give it. Therefore we have the counsel to live an let live

When anyone refers to a particular Old Religion tradition as a sect it brings to mind bug spray. It is a poor term to apply to a sacred way of life, and the word cult is enough to set one s teeth on edge. Although Webster s now gives it a more dignified connotation, the general public and Webster do not necessarily agree on all points of definition. There was originally just a Single tradition of Witchcraft and many traditions within Paganism due to country, customs, etc. When certain priests of the early Christian church became bored with their celibate life they perverted their own religion by reversing their rituals and brought forth Satanism. Why they insisted upon calling themselves Witches is anyone s guess, for the majority of them still do it. Unless, perhaps, they are so guilt-ridden about their practices and beliefs that they wish to place the blame elsewhere. Genuine Witches and Pagans are not running around cutting off the heads of black chickens, nor are they offering up babies and virgins to some obscure demon. We have too much respect for life. It is almost useless to try getting the truth across to those who do not and will not understand our ways due to a messed-up news media and the general Christian-Judeo clamor for titillating reading... such as evidenced in the book, The Devil on Lammas Night by Susan Howatch, whoever that is. It is a cross-continent version of what the adversary imagines Witchcraft to be or would like the reading public to think it is. A quite exciting and well-written book, to be sure. An accursed lie, however. How unlike the beautiful writing of Mary Stewart, author of the much read and beloved book, The Crystal Cave, and its sequel, The Hollow Hills. Mary Stewart is to Susan Howatch what diamonds are to coal.

At this point I should like to quote from a very learned patriarch of the Old Religion.. one whom we would refer to as a Wizen Elder in our tradition. (Wizen being pronounced as whizzen. It is derived from the title Wizard.. one highly skilled in the arts of the Craft.) I feel he would not mind my including his comments on book authors at this point. They are simply stated: The Craft view is that a book is only a man talking on paper and is no more accurate that the spoken word by the same man. Any man who talks for an extended length of time must make a few mistakes. No book, therefore, not even a college text, is 100% accurate. Also, no man has all the facts about any particular subject. There is a-ways something more to be told.. something the author did not know. I might only add that this applies to female authors as well. ...speak little, listen much.

Many in the Old Religion are now finding it Wise to shun the limelight and keep their activities secret from the public on all levels. One might even say they are going underground. This includes many High Priestesses and high Priests who are either choosing to take their entire Covens underground or to practice their religion quietly by themselves. This is logical and sane at this time in history. It does not mean a creeping away into some hidden corner for fear of the foe, but a carefully calculated plan to keep the foe guessing. Considering the apparent IQ level of many of our critics the cerebral exercise will do them good. Our forebears did not go about thumping their chests and proclaiming to the world at large I am a Witch! simply because it was the in thing or the current social fad. They did not wish to raise eyebrows or attract the adversary or the ever-increasing horde of misfits. In discretion and Wisdom they preserved the old truths.. else we would not have then today.

Food for thought: I don t care what anyone does just so long as they do not interfere with Life, this planet, or me. Surprising how limiting that can be. As you sow so shall you reap is not a Christian original...it is the Threefold Law simply expressed in farm language. Disharmony begets disharmony and time travels in a CIRCLE, not a straight line. The Serpent eating his own tail. Perversions of ancient Traditions often bring ancient curses as well. The invisible becomes manifest. Twin Earths exchanging bric-a-brac. The insatiable guru-chasers; Book collectors; Coven hoppers; name-droppers; and ego-trippers. We ve all had our share of them. Monsters roam the planet in various guises. People who seldom make anyone happy.. feigning Wisdom. Nobody can hear a whisper while they re talking. Wiccan-Pagan teachings are not for everyone.

Okay...bear in mind here that the "seminal" work she reccomends appears to be filled withj BS..even calling male witches "warlocks".

I AM ONLY POSTING IT BECAUSE IT IS AN INTERESTING VIEWPOINT..
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 09.10.10 23:29

Jesus Bunny you get through some text.

Smile
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 10.10.10 12:10

(Here i am gonna ask your opinion about this..i am not sure what is going on...but when i get close to thinking about going into witchcraft...i get a real fragmented feeling...really icky feeling...dark.

i don't know whether it is the shadow or an outside agency..(i have done spellwork in the past and it does work)

The reason for doing spells is that the body itself is your (sub) unconscious mind, and by acting out the spells with your body you are closer in touch with the higher self than just the talking mind..)

Dear Bunny and Tetra, I will tell you what I know about Wicca and my view on it.

A few years ago I was invited by a wiccan witch to join her circle and to participate in their rituals...so I can say I know what they do for the most. They meet around the 4 seasonal cardinal points around the season (sunworshippers) and you are required to be naked as a priest, but are not forced to get undressed if that makes you uncomfortable. Then they take out a manual and read from a script (protocol) according to the season and to invoke Hekate and Pan. Then at the second part the members may ask (these spirits?) for help with some difficulties they experience, then they get together and eat and drink and maybe dance and sing (naked). They do that four times a year and otherwise they meet once a week as a circle.

The circle that I was invited to was connected to Freemasonry because a few members told me so. They say that they are witches, the man too as far as I know. The word warlock is usually used to describe a male witch that hunts female witches to keep them as his slaves. I have only been to that one circle so I can't say if warlocks do play a role in Wicca or not.

I went to their rituals over a period of 2 years and have seen all major ones but not a complete circle of a year. I was always a guest at those events and not part of the circle itself. They were very interested in me but never in a creepy way or pushing me to anything.

When I lost contact to my student who was part of this cirlce I also lost contact to the Wiccans. Personally I can't say anything bad about them, they are friendly and pretty harmless. I doubt they know how magic works, but they do know it does. The reason for my student to join a Wicca circle may have been my unwillingness to make her a "witch". She asked me if I could train her to become a witch and I told her that I am not a witch (which she didn't believe me) and that I would teach her something that is better (didn't believe me that either)...so she joined that circle in search of magical power. She was the one to bring me along because the Leader of that Wicca circle told her to invite me.

I have no ill feelings towards my former student to break with me, or should I say.. it was her choice to follow her own call? I was too tough a teacher and I demanded perfection. I demanded total introspection properbly worse then what the Buddha could demand form you. After all she wanted to be(come) a witch and nothing else. As such she started to get me into problems as she once admitte to me had done a spell directed at me behind my back to make me "happy" because in her little delusional mind she thought to know what would be better for me (concerning my lifestyle) then I do for myself, and hence, was in need for some magical suport from her, so her comment. The consequences of such is seldomly understood by those who think the should do the thinking for others. The only difference is that I know what goes on and can defend myself from such influence. That was the time when we spilt up because I guess she couldn't handle my perfectionist outlook and scolding. She became a witch in her own right but never a "happy" one. I remember our last words; I tried to tell her that whatever happens she should always remember: always be your own friend and accept yourself (the way you are). She replied: but what if I don't like myself?

See....I never realized her true problem until that moment when our ways departed. She wanted to be like me, I mean her perception of me. I spend 5 years on her education but in the end it was only enough for her to attend "Hogwarts". That's a choice like anything else....nothing that would interest me...but I am not here to tell anyone what they should do.

There are a lot of european Masons who call themselfs Druids...but that's a bit redicilous.

Sunworshipping Druids

A few places and epeciall Stonehenge in England have been re-built by the Masons. The Masons arraged it to their doctrine and liking. I have to say that this really doesn't matter even though now you can use it like a seasonal calendar, that doesn't matter and they have missed the point entirely. They will never enter the CIRCLE in this fashion. And to be honest, I don't know if I should rejoice or be sad about that. At this moment I guess I am glad, but according to my inner nature I would wish for them to enter the circle at some point. Maybe not right now....in reference to my student.

Being a Shaman is more then just to be able to manipulate the material world, to win favor from the elements to gain adventage in a situation....to make riches or to become famous amongst your crowd. That's all superficial bullshit in my world.

And here is a clue: it is not me who seeks a student nor me who chooses one. The student chose and the student rejected when she got offended by the spiritworld and it's true power.

There are a few Freemasons (Catholics etc) that I actually respect, even if some people wouldn't believe this. All I am saying is that you should listen to those who tell you to INTROSPECT. The more you look inside the less you are glued to this world....in the interim places you will encounter the monsters of which the Egyptian (and other) mythology speaks of..but only if you fall back onto yourself are you able to pass through the abyss across the heaven to walk amongst the stars.

Group think will always glue you to the group consciousness. I heard some people say that there will be a mass or group assecion. This is rubbish because groupconsciousness is unable to produce that wich is required for an assecion (only to begin with). There is no group assencion, maybe a hysterical mass illusion with a lot of trampled souls on the way. There isn't even a need to "assencion"...or to prepare for one. Believe me - nature arranges this in it's own time and for everyone in their time at some point , to force it is to mistrust the very elements which form your very being in this world. You don't need to believe or have to trust in your existence, you don't even havt to do anything special to exist -right?

But if you are interested in achieving understanding I would recommend people to investigate their inner nature...especially since we have spend more than 200 years now to understand our outer world and it's BIOLOGY, only to end up at the beginning again. But at least people know now for sure that their existence is a miracle.

Oh and concerning the question of who rules the world, I think it truly depends on your state of consciousness. Groups tend to favor their leaders. Somebodies god is somebody elses devil.
You could choose Enki over Enlil, hoping your choice is better then somebody elses, but that's just another form of not choosing yourself again. I only preach one thing to people: be your own master.
Remember who you are and that the elements can only furnish something that has consciousness.

If you know that "God and his evil twin" are only archetypes for the two spirits that live together in an earthly body....you will not wage war, you will lead your smaller brother responsibly, just like your Aumakua (higher spirit entity) leads you responsibly and lovingly towards evolving to higher consciocness. Children don't hate their parents because they are mentally stronger then themselfs, they hate them when they were emotionally mean to them.

To walk amongst the stars requires one to enter that plane from within. Your unconscious mind and your Guardian Spirit will assist you. Your unconscous mind only if you respect it and are not be mean. This is the "culprit" that wards the portals.

Excuse the grammar but I am not reading it over for I might not post it otherwise.

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 10.10.10 12:47

From the text:

I don t care what anyone does just so long as they do not interfere with Life, this planet, or me. Surprising how limiting that can be. As you sow so shall you reap is not a Christian original...it is the Threefold Law simply expressed in farm language. Disharmony begets disharmony and time travels in a CIRCLE, not a straight line.

I don t care what anyone does just so long as they do not interfere with Life, this planet, or me.

This is practically impossible. EVERYTHING interferes with EVERYTHING ELSE. Rolling Eyes

Surprising how limiting that can be.

Not surprising to me...with this kind of missunderstanding of the subject.

As you sow so shall you reap is not a Christian original...it is the Threefold Law simply expressed in farm language.

It is not a "agricultural revolutionist" invention either and the "threefold law" concerns more than just reaping...ones fortunes. Rolling Eyes

Disharmony begets disharmony and time travels in a CIRCLE, not a straight line.

Disharmony begets nothing, it is the result from a disconnection resulting in isolation and

Time travels only in a straight line....

A circle is the symbol of timelessness, the absence of time...

DUH!

This sums it up for me. They walk in circles in the hope of escaping time. If you ask me, they can bite their own tails as much as they like, that will still not get them into the CIRCLE of the higher Order, because in order to enter "that CIRCLE" one must already be outside of time.

Anyways....
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 10.10.10 13:14

The reason for doing spells

(Answering in gerneral terms)

"to say aloud, recite" ?

So what is the issue...

All people do it (consciously or not), they even cuss each other sometimes in their anger.

And sometimes that helps...for if one can get it out and still catch themselfs..after that.

So I guess this is about the kind of spells someone does behind someone elses back..and hiding it and their intent.

All I can say about that generally: if you hasn't got the nerve "to spell it straight to me"..

you ain't got the nerve required to deal with me at all. Ever.

"With me"...and it's due to:

my personal standpoint and CHOICE concerning all matters especially magic.

Here is my tip: if you ever feel the need to do a spell towards somebody but don't want that person to know about it (for whatever reason) make sure to RESPECT the freewill of the one you have in mind, like to say: I SAY THIS UNDER THE PREMISE OF THE PERSONS FREE WILL AND MAY IT COME TO PASS ONLY IF IT DOES NOT INTERFERE WITH HIS OWN WILL CONCERNING THIS ISSUE. In this way you can send your energy safely without getting yourself into a conflict.

(I have done so exactly 1 time in my life including the above mentioned paragraph and it was solemnly rejected by that persons unconscious self, so much for that...)

But that has not much to do with what is right or wrong, it is only wrong if you get caught.

It does have to do with civil courage and a deeper understanding of what is acceptable to ONESELF.

Imagine you start this kind of business (trying to manipulate others according to your will, not their own wil), could you ever reject somebody else showing up and give you such a kind of treatment to you? No, the universe is not a ONE WAY street of events. And that's why my former student was eventually caught in the same trap by someone who was simply stronger (psycically) then herself - as she was in hoping of gain power over others through magic, (yes...Wiccans are not imune...a lot of them fail actually) and the prize can be high, and not everyone will be "on top" of this game, and one first must willingly entertain this choice, nobody can force you down that road.

This indeed is a social issue our civilisation has been dealing with it for a long time.

Common sense, you don't need a special moral rule to remind you that you don't want to be treated without respect. If someone does not like themselfs (for whatever reason) they may be more likely to fuck up though.

Otherwise, on a daily basis and OPENLY we do INTERFERE a lot with each other and for good reasons, don't we..

A healer can't heal somebody against their will either...even if he was called to the patient. People may have many reasons to call someone but a true healer is not interested to proove anything to himself or others. He is just there in case he is needed.

So you can see, a healer may know about magic, a witch may know about healing, but in the end everyone choses how they want to use magic. Most fail. And I am not exagerating here because they chose magic for it's own means without knowing that there is a higher Order above that realm and which is worth looking for. Being stuck in the magic realm can be fun or horror, but however...it is only an interim plane and not the ultimate destination as most magicians tend to believe.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 10.10.10 14:30

Conclusion:

of course does magic work, it can even be useful...(I am slightly sounding sarcastic...sorry Razz )

Most people who contact me are only interested in this though. Sadly.

Sometimes, or most times...when I start to take magic apart, people think I am trying to endorse religion if not magic, or at least think that's what I am talking about.

But I can assure you I am not. Neither religion or magic.

There are too many perceptions on religion and I don't talk about perceptions,

I talk about myself and only about myself.

I am not "special". I am unique in one way, and common in another way. That's human nature.

Magic is the interim plane (which one enters) to be able to get onto the next dimension.

But you can get stuck in the world of magic just as much as you can get stuck in the material world.

The point I want to get across is that the Guardian Spirits live in that other dimension that is neither the physical nor the magical world.

Speaking in terms of evolution, the human is supposed to grow into that higher Order through the means of magic, but magic itself is not the destination..at the same time, the human is able to live on the earth and use the mental plane as the "link" to the spirit world.

I hope I made myself clear enough and be understood in the way I intend to be heard.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 10.10.10 23:50

Thank You for that.

That was quite a post.

Tetra.
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 19.10.10 19:27

tetragrammaton wrote:Jesus Bunny you get through some text.

Smile

that is what academics are trained to do...
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 19.10.10 19:44

Manahuna wrote:

Dear Bunny and Tetra, I will tell you what I know about Wicca and my view on it.

A few years ago I was invited by a wiccan witch to join her circle and to participate in their rituals...so I can say I know what they do for the most. They meet around the 4 seasonal cardinal points around the season (sunworshippers) and you are required to be naked as a priest, but are not forced to get undressed if that makes you uncomfortable. Then they take out a manual and read from a script (protocol) according to the season and to invoke Hekate and Pan. Then at the second part the members may ask (these spirits?) for help with some difficulties they experience, then they get together and eat and drink and maybe dance and sing (naked). They do that four times a year and otherwise they meet once a week as a circle.

The circle that I was invited to was connected to Freemasonry because a few members told me so. They say that they are witches, the man too as far as I know. The word warlock is usually used to describe a male witch that hunts female witches to keep them as his slaves. I have only been to that one circle so I can't say if warlocks do play a role in Wicca or not.

I went to their rituals over a period of 2 years and have seen all major ones but not a complete circle of a year. I was always a guest at those events and not part of the circle itself. They were very interested in me but never in a creepy way or pushing me to anything.

When I lost contact to my student who was part of this cirlce I also lost contact to the Wiccans. Personally I can't say anything bad about them, they are friendly and pretty harmless. I doubt they know how magic works, but they do know it does. The reason for my student to join a Wicca circle may have been my unwillingness to make her a "witch". She asked me if I could train her to become a witch and I told her that I am not a witch (which she didn't believe me) and that I would teach her something that is better (didn't believe me that either)...so she joined that circle in search of magical power. She was the one to bring me along because the Leader of that Wicca circle told her to invite me.

I have no ill feelings towards my former student to break with me, or should I say.. it was her choice to follow her own call? I was too tough a teacher and I demanded perfection. I demanded total introspection properbly worse then what the Buddha could demand form you. After all she wanted to be(come) a witch and nothing else. As such she started to get me into problems as she once admitte to me had done a spell directed at me behind my back to make me "happy" because in her little delusional mind she thought to know what would be better for me (concerning my lifestyle) then I do for myself, and hence, was in need for some magical suport from her, so her comment. The consequences of such is seldomly understood by those who think the should do the thinking for others. The only difference is that I know what goes on and can defend myself from such influence. That was the time when we spilt up because I guess she couldn't handle my perfectionist outlook and scolding. She became a witch in her own right but never a "happy" one. I remember our last words; I tried to tell her that whatever happens she should always remember: always be your own friend and accept yourself (the way you are). She replied: but what if I don't like myself?

See....I never realized her true problem until that moment when our ways departed. She wanted to be like me, I mean her perception of me. I spend 5 years on her education but in the end it was only enough for her to attend "Hogwarts". That's a choice like anything else....nothing that would interest me...but I am not here to tell anyone what they should do.

There are a lot of european Masons who call themselfs Druids...but that's a bit redicilous.

Sunworshipping Druids

A few places and epeciall Stonehenge in England have been re-built by the Masons. The Masons arraged it to their doctrine and liking. I have to say that this really doesn't matter even though now you can use it like a seasonal calendar, that doesn't matter and they have missed the point entirely. They will never enter the CIRCLE in this fashion. And to be honest, I don't know if I should rejoice or be sad about that. At this moment I guess I am glad, but according to my inner nature I would wish for them to enter the circle at some point. Maybe not right now....in reference to my student.

Being a Shaman is more then just to be able to manipulate the material world, to win favor from the elements to gain adventage in a situation....to make riches or to become famous amongst your crowd. That's all superficial bullshit in my world.

And here is a clue: it is not me who seeks a student nor me who chooses one. The student chose and the student rejected when she got offended by the spiritworld and it's true power.

There are a few Freemasons (Catholics etc) that I actually respect, even if some people wouldn't believe this. All I am saying is that you should listen to those who tell you to INTROSPECT. The more you look inside the less you are glued to this world....in the interim places you will encounter the monsters of which the Egyptian (and other) mythology speaks of..but only if you fall back onto yourself are you able to pass through the abyss across the heaven to walk amongst the stars.

Group think will always glue you to the group consciousness. I heard some people say that there will be a mass or group assecion. This is rubbish because groupconsciousness is unable to produce that wich is required for an assecion (only to begin with). There is no group assencion, maybe a hysterical mass illusion with a lot of trampled souls on the way. There isn't even a need to "assencion"...or to prepare for one. Believe me - nature arranges this in it's own time and for everyone in their time at some point , to force it is to mistrust the very elements which form your very being in this world. You don't need to believe or have to trust in your existence, you don't even havt to do anything special to exist -right?

But if you are interested in achieving understanding I would recommend people to investigate their inner nature...especially since we have spend more than 200 years now to understand our outer world and it's BIOLOGY, only to end up at the beginning again. But at least people know now for sure that their existence is a miracle.

Oh and concerning the question of who rules the world, I think it truly depends on your state of consciousness. Groups tend to favor their leaders. Somebodies god is somebody elses devil.
You could choose Enki over Enlil, hoping your choice is better then somebody elses, but that's just another form of not choosing yourself again. I only preach one thing to people: be your own master.
Remember who you are and that the elements can only furnish something that has consciousness.

If you know that "God and his evil twin" are only archetypes for the two spirits that live together in an earthly body....you will not wage war, you will lead your smaller brother responsibly, just like your Aumakua (higher spirit entity) leads you responsibly and lovingly towards evolving to higher consciocness. Children don't hate their parents because they are mentally stronger then themselfs, they hate them when they were emotionally mean to them.

To walk amongst the stars requires one to enter that plane from within. Your unconscious mind and your Guardian Spirit will assist you. Your unconscous mind only if you respect it and are not be mean. This is the "culprit" that wards the portals.

Excuse the grammar but I am not reading it over for I might not post it otherwise.

I have always had incredible results with spells..i am mostly interested in healing, and helping, usually animals.

WHY SPELLS...IT IS , THE WAY I LEARNED IT, A WAY TO GET YOUNGER SELF (who can be balky and stubborn) TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE HIGHER SELF..

Younger self LOVES bells and smells, costumes for dress up, and ritual.
By involving the body you are communicating directly with the unconscious as well..

The Witches i hung out with in albuquerque were EGALITARIAN, friendly, and did not do the whole power trip thingee.
There were other groups who did...but these did not, and they were a really cool group.

ANYWAY..

The reason i was wondering about these folks..is there are alot of FAERY witches sprnging up..AND they all seem, more or less to sing the same tune.

Sometimes they call themselves "GREEN" or "Wild Witches" , or "Faery Witch"(like orien foxwood, john matthews and siddhe..

Now many of these people seem to end up with draining unexplained illness where they suffer pain on an ongoing basis.

MY TAKE..is that Faery are actually interdimensional beings...they are also the ETS
They have been doing this a long time.
These things are demonic (use humans like livestock) in nature..which could be why most of the faery witches i know of end up extremely ill.

I have heard that the animals that people use as food are the animals that actually guard the portals to the uncponscious.
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 19.10.10 22:37

I would call them the "fae".

I cant talk too much of them but in a couple of days I will tell you of my last conscious RV session.

Which was also the last one and was quite awhile ago too!

tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 19.10.10 23:32

MY TAKE..is that Faery are actually interdimensional beings...they are also the ETS
They have been doing this a long time.
These things are demonic (use humans like livestock) in nature..which could be why most of the faery witches i know of end up extremely ill.

I have heard that the animals that people use as food are the animals that actually guard the portals to the uncponscious.

Sure you can get sick from beings that are stronger than yourself. There are humans who descended from the elfish, but I would think - only a very few humans actually really do.
I mean directly connecting.

However, it's always been fashionable to say one is descendent from the fairies (elves).

Bottom line is they (elves) like you or not...and in regards of their goodness/evilness -
they are their own species...let's call it intelligent lifeform.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 09.12.10 3:21

sorry i haven't been back for so long...too busy for intense or meaningful dialogue..

Okay..the bunny that died, i had not cast a spell for her..i had tried the Ha Rite
and it didn't work...
I wish i had done a spell for her.

At any rate the things i have found for working with spirit, sometimes things i think or especially things i say tend to manifest...i am talking everyday conversation or thinking..

I have also found,if i am too specific in prayer or with spells , it seems to block things.

Every source out there says to be specific.
This is not the case with me...
Say you are looking for a job and you want it in a particular area of the country..and you are very specific about the kind of job you want.
It may block a job that is down the street from you that is your dream job.

The witchcraft i use is INTUITIVE witchcraft ...

The first book recommended to me was by Amber K called TRUE MAGIC..they have a witch college in new mexico.
I have actually met Amber K at a pagan get together in a park..she is a great person, actually signed my book.

The person that recommended the book was herself a high priestess, you could feel the energy coming off of her.
Some of the most profound experiences i have had are from using this...and my own intuitive flair...i write my own spells even though i consider myself a beginner, they are much more powerful that way.

This particular book, true magic, incorporates aspects of huna...when you are dealing with the God and Goddess you are dealing with your higher self.
the gods and goddesses are just various aspects of that higher self.
Feri in general uses many of the aspects of huna.

The reason it is effective is because you are using the body which is the lower self and you are incorporating it into a ritual which gets into the subconscious...and to the higher self...much more effective..,.
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 10.12.10 22:49

Bunny/Mana you guys want to supercharge your practice?

The you HAVE to absolutely HAVE to get this book:

This is also another one I am reading and its probably going to be the last one I buy.

I believe I have everything I need now.

My "K" is getting serious again.

Very serious but I am a little older and wiser this time.
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Kapitan69 on 15.11.13 1:32

Am Back too, blush, i may vis now an then to dispense some thoughts your way , if such do come to mind and are not approp on da other site

Later (;
Kapitan69

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 20.11.13 15:55

glad you made it Smile 
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Kapitan69 on 24.11.13 3:34

What is your current religious interpretation of existance manahuna as in
Do you believe in some omnipotent ether spirit god guide ?
Do you believe you are in contact with personal ether spirit guides ?
Do you believe that you yourself are in essence an occasional guide for others and also that you are aware to be guided by similar state from others ?

Also how is your life running right now as in are you happy in your current existance or do you need some things to be added to it , and if so are they tangible or just vaguely hoped for ,  or do you feel bitter about some or many things , which may be interfering with your ability to make the mot of present circumstances ?

ie im getting really personal here because im looking to engage with some serious communications,  yeah,  i can do this in pm if you like too Cool

Addon-The 14% vino squeezed me a little last night and i like to see what comes out sometimes Cool no reply required as its a little intrusive questions , but if anything comes to mind on the subjects , lay it out Idea 
Kapitan69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top