The undefinable atom of creation

"I" am the "I"

The peace of "I"

Peace be with you, all my peace

The peace that is "I", the peace that is "I" am

The peace for always, now and forever and evermore

My peace "I" give to you, my peace I leave with you

Not the worlds peace, but, only my peace

Take a few deep breath, hold the breath for a few moments and exhale with a "ha" sound.

Acknowledge the divine creation and the divinity of all in it.

call your Aumakua (High Self) and your Unihipili (Subconscious mind) to assist you to perform Ho'oponopono.

Imagine or think of the people or situations you wish to rectify your relationships with (even past lifes)

Make amends, beg for forgivesness from those involved and forgive them for their own wrong doings.

Release, let it go and trust divine creation to take care of this problem from now on.

Cleanse, bath yourself in a rainbow by imagining yourself being immersed in it's light from head to toe.

Take a few deep breath, hold the breath for a few moments and exhale with a "ha" sound.
Manahuna

http://nerofix.com/id1685

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho'oponopono

Post  Bunnybinkies on 16.09.10 17:29

This seems TO ME like a christian transplant into a shamanistic view..which isn't surprising because everything our culture aquires seems to incorporate the tenets of christianity...

Before you get angry with me...hear me out....because this has to do with the ENTIRE UNDERLYING STRUCTURE OF THE SYSTEM WE LIVE IN

Christianity has been used as a tool of oppression for nearly 2000 years.

Part of the formula is to FORGIVE people who have wronged you but not asked for forgiveness..fucking psychpaths ADORE this idea.

Please Check out Alice Millers work..it is about child abuse.

Child abuse is pandemic in western culture but it is at its peak here in the US...one of the most patriarchal , hierarchical, AUTHORITARIAN and EXPLOITIVE cultures on the planet..
(say hello to corporatism)

Alice Miller has DOCUMENTED people with serious illness, whose symptoms have disappeared once they were willing to care about THEMSELVES enough to acknowledge what happened to them as children.

They have confronted their parents, instead of forgiving them, or barring that have cut off communication with their parents, and it has helped to restore their health...asthma goes away, chronic pain disappears, lesions go awAy....depression and rage disappear..

I am not saying that this is a dead cert...what i am saying is that it makes sense.
She asserts that the emotions store in the body and unacknowledged can cause serious ailments.
Asserting yourself, saying that YOU ARE important enough to care about by acknowledging the shit done to you when you were too small to defend yourself, gives you access to TRUE ADULTHOOD...many of the people in western society are frozen in adolescence because of the unacknowledged abuse...it makes them easy to manipulate...they are cut off from themselves.

The real Kicker is this...
The government and the corporations that OWN it are not terribly interested in getting people to embrace their own truth and thus enter adulthood...they prefer people that they can manipulate....government and corporation as PARENT..AN ABUSIVE PARENT.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL KEY TO WESTERN SOCIETY.
IF you forgive people WITHOUT THEIR ADMISSION THAT THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HURT YOU, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR BREATH.
Anyway the upshot is that if you FORGIVE an abusive parent without their admission that they have done something wrong..your body will continue paying the price..

What i am saying is that it makes sense..even if you do not believe her disease model,the psychological aspect of it is very pertinent.

Now there are popular versions of Alice Miller's work that came out later and had the blessing of the establishment..NAMELY STUFF BY JOHN BRADSHAW..HE focusses on this bogus 12 step shit program and all that pseudo spiritual stuff.
It is designed to make you a better victim..

Did you know that AA was founded by people who were part of the christian dominionis6t movement that later became known as "the family" (sharlett)?

They want you to pray to some remote transcendent power and give yourself away..it weakens you.

The thing is....VIRTUALLY ALL "SPIRITUALITIES" Focus on this giving away of your power.INSTEAD OF focussing on the (edited because i am refining what i think as i go) very real relationship with God inside your heart..

Please if you do nothing else, read this excellent article:
THE FORGIVENESS TRAP
http://www.screamsfromchildhood.com/forgiveness-trap.html

Last edited by Bunnybinkies on 17.09.10 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 17.09.10 14:20

Hi Bunny, nice to hear from you, I am still in Croatia and only for a few minutes in the internet cafe, but in a few days I can reply to your posts.

Lovely greetings to you and the guys sunny
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 17.09.10 21:22

Manahuna wrote:Hi Bunny, nice to hear from you, I am still in Croatia and only for a few minutes in the internet cafe, but in a few days I can reply to your posts.

Lovely greetings to you and the guys sunny

greetings to you too..i like this emoticon
bounce

You are from Germany right?

Know you are a Pagan but i'm going to say big prayer for you....for blessings, protection, ..safe travel
Please hear me Dad and help this little sister of ours..
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 26.09.10 2:04

Hello Bunny, I was born in Germany but my roots are Croatian.

On forgiving and rectifying relationships:

You are of course right that both sides of a conflict must be willing to participate in this process.
And Ho'oponopono is a lot about JUSTICE. I am sorry if my introduction was too short. When I
posted it here I was in an actual Ho'oponopono ceremony with an old friend of mine.

Usually people would call a Kahuna for a Ho'oponopono. The Kahuna would speak a blessing and function as a negotiator for both sides (by guidance of the ancestral spirits) to re-establish fairness and harmony for that particular community. The kahuna's ability was also to heal psychological complexes and trauma.

About the Hawaiian concept of Self:

Nicholas of Cusa, Telesio, Bruno, and Campanella may have had similar ideas concerning this matter..

Christian Theology defended the idea that God exists as three entities – father, son and holy ghost – and that the three of them constitute only one God. Jesus then, would be one of three manifestations of God, the son, and therefore, Jesus would be God.

Giordano Bruno defended that the Trinity was three facets (three logos) of one God, but God wouldn't exclusively be in these three figures because God is in everything and everywhere, since everything is part of the primordial matter.

I can assure you that my teacher would agree with Bruno's conclusion and that the Hawaiian system of Psychology should be understood in this sense as well.

Logos is reason, the Hawaiian lore speaks of three minds (aka reason or logos), in Jung's terms: higher consciousness (Aumakua - protector spirit), conscious mind (Uhane "the speaking God") and the individual subconscious mind (Unihipili - animal spirit).

The Hawaiians speak of having these three minds of self connected to each other (natural state) and that the aim of this is the normal functioning or true self, to ensure personal and societial wholeness and a bunch of other beneficial effects.

P.S. According to Bruno: Jesus did not have a physical body, but an illusory body which would be a tool for the universe ("God") to communicate its laws and guide people towards unity. This responds to the Hawaiian concept which says that we have a physical body that is illusory, governed by the Unihipili. The task of the subconscous mind is to keep the function of the physical reality in place, but instead of condeming it as a "sinful place" like Christians do by banning Adam and Eve from paradise, they say, that one should treat it (physical reality) like PARADISE!!!

What we see only represents one kind of reality.....and we make it the place it is.

Aloha! Very Happy
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 28.09.10 23:55

Well I nearly finshed that MFL text you reccomended.

Very Happy

Its actually shocking that I nearly missed it.

I may just after Christmas start reading his bulletins and switch from Vedic Kundalini Yoga to Hawiian Spirituality.

I am hoping to be there in December 2012.

Ahem.
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 29.09.10 5:14

I like to share this article with you: THE BODIES OF MANKIND

But I like this chart a little bit better.

I don't think the age, as displayed in the graph on the page, is as important as what is connected to each other and in which relation. Note that there are little dots going from the Higher Self to the Conscious Self. This is why some call the Higher Conscious Self "Guardian Angel". Let's just call it the Blessing Rain...a soft drizzle from above. Also note that there are two orange-colored dotted lines. One connects the conscious mind with the unconscious mind and the other connects the unconscious mind with the higher conscious mind. This indicates the flow of energy (mana/prana/chi).

Usually I avoid to talk about the human mental structure but it is difficult to demonstrate something  practical via the Internet. I hope you find this information still helpful though and that it inspires you to experiment with this concept to see it's working. And if you were to ask me what came first, the chicken or the egg....
I would say the egg.  Razz

Have a nice day tetragrammaton..  

Last edited by Manahuna on 02.05.16 17:21; edited 1 time in total
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 04.10.10 19:54

I will read that.

Funny thing is next year I am 38.

Spiritually speaking although I am reasonably with my progress I am actually VERY dissatisfied and feel I should know very much more.

I want to learn how to project and and further down the line heal.

Its just not happening fast enough and people around me are falling down like flies.
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 04.10.10 21:08

Okay..so Bruno espoused docetism ...

I am not going to argue too much about things i haven't directly expeienced...but i would usually think of the universe as the body of Logos..it is all just labels anyway.

The complexes and the subconscious are definitely something i would be interested in exploring..i am so screwed up that it would take too much time to unscrew me.

i am also interested in healing...VERY MUCH so because i volunteer at a place with animals that have cancer and other problems and i would like some methods to help them...my current method is to go into altered state near theta and visualize burning out the tumors with light, they drop out as black particles..then imagining the animal restored and whole..sleek and fat..

tetragrammaton wrote:I will read that.

Spiritually speaking although I am reasonably with my progress I am actually VERY dissatisfied and feel I should know very much more.

Its just not happening fast enough and people around me are falling down like flies.

I am ten years up on you...and the further i get along in life the more i am convinced that i haven't even begun yet.
Philosophies and ways of approaching things seem to muddy the issue for me, and looking for the "correct way" is a huge stumbling block of mine...in the end, to me it either works or it doesn't.

What do you mean the people around you are dropping like flies?
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 04.10.10 22:14

tetragrammaton wrote:I will read that.

We are in the greatest struggle humanity has ever faced (or at least since the battle of Atlantis vs. Mu)....

Many places in the world have not enough food for all it's people, nor clean water supplies..

Real education is a rare commodity everywhere, it looks quite bleak...

But especially because the situation is so bad right now, it is important not to despair..

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

I believe in you my friend!

And dear Bunny - I think it's great the way you do it....your own way. Intention is magic.

There is diversity in nature and in spiritual truth..

And we can learn from each other and share our experiences.

The complexes and the subconscious are definitely something i would be interested in exploring..i am so screwed up that it would take too much time to unscrew me.

Yes, we people in the west are all in a bad shape. This is why I wanted to be an outsider and lived as one for 10 years. In Hawaii I met a Shaman who changed my life, that was my "trip". I am a European Native and a Pagan, but there are no true European Shamans, they are extinct. That's why I had to go to different places around the world were there still are teachers similar to my spiritual heritage. You should have seen my face when the Shaman told me that I would have to go back to my country of origin. I said that I would NEVER go back, I had no intention to return home, but at the end of 2000 I knew the Shaman was right. I could feel that something was comming, something terrible ..and then...
Hawaii spit me out...because my time was over...my instruction finished, my initiation a done deal.
The rest is history - a short time after my return the world was turned upside down by 9/11.

Since then I speak openly to people around the world on the Internet on various platforms. And of course to many people here in Europe....face to face. Because of my writings in the Internet got death threats, got ridiculed, was stalked...but it is not me who lives in fear, it's them.

I have unscrewed myself...the chains came off...my complexes are now exposed to my conscous mind....and the scars that I carry... I do with dignity. Concerning the agression - some people are confused about my comunication-practices. Sometimes I am using language in a merciless way to confront the denial patterns of my conversational partners. But now I don't spend time on this any more. We are in a different phase - we must concentrate and aim in a selfcentered way to stay afloat. You will see more and more people loosing it and going mad..those who prefer to remain in denial when in fact there is no escape from the treshold on which we stand. We are going to enter our inner realm and we will have to face whatever we find there inside of us. This is the true appearance of the "New Age".

Last edited by Manahuna on 04.10.10 23:16; edited 1 time in total
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 04.10.10 23:12

You want to know truthfully what my biggest "fear" is?

Do you want to know why I carry so much anger?

Its actually directed at myself. I have a good "understanding" shall we say of either what I was or what I could be (the thing is we all have this potential of that I am sure) I know the "story" and I know what I or should I say what he is capable of.

But nothing.

Just a bunch of disjointed memmories of something that may or may of not happend and something I blame myself for.

I cant connect with my lost half and damn I have tried and soon if I dont then I wont bother.

Spend lifetimes more in a dream.

Maybe better than awakening to a knightmare. As for the one you speak of my gut says something significant will avert all out chaos.

It simply has to.
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 04.10.10 23:22

Whoa have I got Monday blues or what?

Anyway Mana that author Tad James (and I think his son too..) are they legit?

I remember quite a few people talking them down.

Anyway I am not shooting the message.

I am going to buy that book too just as soon as these I have are finished.

Surprised
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 04.10.10 23:24

Bunnibinkies are you Bunnydancer? Very Happy
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 04.10.10 23:58

Hypothetically, let's imagine you are a fallen angel. You lost all your usual skills to become a human of the 21st century. And let's put aside all the confusing "good vs. bad angel scenarios" and all these kinds of convictions. What could possibly be the reason for an angel to participate in this earthly mess? Could you be a messenger that is supposed to negociate between the different dimensions of existence?

Don't be angry with yourself, maybe you are angry because it is so difficult to understand oneself sometimes and so difficult to be understood by others.

What is doubt?

I can't fly like superman but I can leave my body to travel through a wormhole to the edge of the galaxy.

How do you intent to do those things you can remember?

Your picture of how it is done and the way it works for angels may not be the same,

please don't be angry at yourself. You scare your unconscious mind with it too much.

But if you must feel it now - find out why you are angry with yourself.

I don't know Tad James but I read he does NLP?

I can't say if it works or not, I personally am not interested in Self-Hypnosis.

I am more interested in Telepathy.

(Not to be confused with "remote viewing", it's based on lousy techniques).

But I would think that if this NLP practice is connected to a physical exercise like a ceremony,

it could indeed work.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 05.10.10 1:33

Separation is not an abstract concept, it is an actual 5 to 13 sense experience.

How can one get beyond this sensation of separation?

Obviously, when I am in my garden, I and the tree in it are separate entities. I am not that tree.

But when I go inside myself, and when I turn my senses inwards as well, I can know my whole nature.

Eyes can look out and inwards. Then you can experience that tree you see in the garden inside of yourself,

then you can understand it's language and know it's being, then there is no separation any longer.

This is the main lecture of Telepathy,

including actual long distance communications between appearantly different entities.

It's a choice based on a free will agreement- not on ability,

because ability follows choices just as energy follows attention.

There is only one downside to Telepathy (smirk)

you are a completely open book to all those entities that communicate in this fashion.

Life and death are like the changing aggregate states of water.

Where I disagree with Buddhist teachings is that we should avoid this cycle of existence.

Only someone who uses his eyes to exclusively look outwards could feel this way.

This is the great error of Buddhism. All life is good.

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 05.10.10 14:28

Let me explain this graph a little bit, and for now, let's ignore the right side of it, the different bodies.

On the left you see the three states of mind and more important, the direction of the energy flow. When you pray/visualize etc. you send this energy towards the unconcious mind, but the unconscious mind's ability to understand words is limited. That's why Shamans have developed tools. As you know, symbols speak to the unconscious mind, they are like gestures which the unconscious mind can understand. If you are very good at visualization it can replace the need for actual tools to a certain extent, but even the champions of meditation and visualization, the Buddhists, still use such tools as the Vajra, Phurba, Kartik.
Muslimes bow down in the direction of Mecca, it's nothing else but a ritual, Catholics eat the symbolic body of Christ, Protestants use candles on their altar, Freemasons wear stonemason skirtings, so on and on, the picture remains the same, the use of ritual & regalia is indispensable. Now why is that my friends?

When we request something, the engaged unconscious mind sends energy towards the higer conscious mind. The higher conscious mind than will help achieving it. This is how all magic traditions work, and all religions do it too. The conscious mind has no direct connection to the Higher Self, all your requests go through your unconscious mind. This is why rituals, ceremonies and company logos exist. They support the delivery of your message or willpower. No matter what you use, a wand, candles, sacred numbers - all regalia, anything in use is a comunication tool to engage the unconscious mind. You can compare it a little bit with a hunter and his dog. The hunter wants to get some ducks, so he let's his dog sniff on some duckfeathers...and off he goes..only that in our case the unconscious mind will go straight to the Higher conscious mind to request a duck for us. And that's why one should learn to regard the unconscious mind as a partner and stop treating it like it's an enemy. Some call the unconscious mind their "inner child".

The Higher self can only "sprinkle" you with a kind of "mystic insight" for short periods of time, if you are receptive to it (see the fine lines raining down from Higher Self to conscious Self), but there is no direct communication possible, that's the priviledge of the unconscious mind. This is why it is so important to heal complexes which a stored up within the unconscious mind and to have a good friendly relationship to your unconscious mind. This is why I think the Hawaiian psychology is many times more valuable to us then the western kind, it treats the unconscious mind like a equally important entity, not something that we own and that is simply "disfunctional". It is not something you can repair, it's a spirit that you must help to develop, just as the Higher Self is helping you to develop. If I am not mistaken Wiccans often invite or invoke the greek God PAN to their rituals as their "representative" of this "underworldy" spirit of the unconscious mind...but I wonder if they actually understand this in greater depth and detail.

Be(come) your own master!

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you - shall be the only law!
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 05.10.10 15:48

A symbolic representation of the united Self:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion

The Pyramid is the 3 dimensional symbol of the same kind:

Three sides forming a triangle (3 minds) and four surface areas or districts (4 bodies)

An abstract representation of the united Self.

To my old friends who like squaring the circle,

I like to remind you that the circle remains to be of a higher Order.

Greetings, Manahuna Basketball
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 05.10.10 18:10

tetragrammaton wrote:Bunnibinkies are you Bunnydancer? Very Happy

You got it!

bounce

(binkies are what we call it when a bunny dances...they do propeller leaps and skippy kick when they are happy)

IF you had alot of anger? you would not be in a state of hopeless despair or depression, which seems to haunt me on and off..
Anger turned inwards is depression..You may alternate like i do..
I have tried to explain to my husband that like a knife...anger is energy, it can be channeled into good or bad..if you turn it in on yourself it is like falling on your own sword.

You can CHANNEL IT in a creative way.
Use the energy...

I got some advice lately...write about what is making you angry, then exercise to integrate teh energy.

Remember me telling you about being attacked by that hooded faceless being?
I was half awake and overcame sleep paralysis with anger...i chased that fucker into the hall and commanded it to go into the ground in Christ's name..IF the anger hadn't given me that strength i would not have been able to do that...(of course once i came back into my body i was scared shitless...and unlike Uri, i can not leave me body at will, but do so during sleep)

It is gonna be okay, alot of us have deep wounds...it is okay, i think this may be a "safe" board to share on.
We are gonna be okay.
Just hang in there.
We can get through it if we hold hands..

Last edited by Bunnybinkies on 05.10.10 18:40; edited 2 times in total
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnybinkies on 05.10.10 18:23

Manahuna wrote:
Hypothetically, let's imagine you are a fallen angel. You lost all your usual skills to become a human of the 21st century. And let's put aside all the confusing "good vs. bad angel scenarios" and all these kinds of convictions. What could possibly be the reason for an angel to participate in this earthly mess? Could you be a messenger that is supposed to negociate between the different dimensions of existence?

Now you hit a sore point...i have been told by five to six different people that i literally am a fallen angel..i don't even like "angels"...so it pissed me off.
Further they tell me i CHOSE to come here, which pisses me off further.
You would have to be insane to choose to come here...maybe i am darksided...hmmm

What is doubt?

Doubt is the beginning of wisdom

I can't fly like superman but I can leave my body to travel through a wormhole to the edge of the galaxy.

Okay, so what do you call this thing..not sure what it is,...i can actually SPEAK WITH FORCE or deep conviction and it comes to pass...this has happened TWICE against almost impossible odds, and the outcome was unbelievable and good...the two people affected were not me.
Not sure if what this is is prophesying or manifesting..do you have any knowledge about this thing?

(sorry realized too late you are talking to Tetra)

As for telepathy..are you sure you really want to tap into the cesspool of collective human thought?
I would be sure i knew how to shut the door before i opened it..
(not lecturing..)

edited to add...oh yeah now i see you already addressed that point after i read further down...because spirit beings communicate all the time through thought..

There is one son-of-a-bitch that is deeply getting on my nerves...as i wake up in the morning i can hear it drone on and freaking on about what a shitty world it is and how there is no point...yaddayaddayadda..
And i usually tell it
" if you don't STFU right now i am going to come out of my body and pound you into the floor"
LOL
as you can tell "bedside manner" is not my strong suit...

I know i may be self centered talking about my own experiences but that is the only thing i can really know ..
theory just tries to fit it into some context of meaning.
Bunnybinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 05.10.10 20:25

I see Very Happy we are moving from the left side of my graph (consciousness) to the different bodies..

Okay, so what do you call this thing..not sure what it is,...i can actually SPEAK WITH FORCE or deep conviction and it comes to pass...this has happened TWICE against almost impossible odds, and the outcome was unbelievable and good...the two people affected were not me.
Not sure if what this is is prophesying or manifesting..do you have any knowledge about this thing?

I would think these moments occure when you are in unity with your unconscious mind, then the higher self can speak through you. (according to my understanding). I would call these moments "higher awareness".

From my experience it could also indicate that you are surrounded by supportive spirit beings.

As for telepathy..are you sure you really want to tap into the cesspool of collective human thought?
Oh yes.

Mainly for being in touch with all parts of existence and not so much for the human cesspool. Razz

It's actually worth it and you can "blend out" a lot of the unpleasant human chatter that is directed at you.

There is one son-of-a-bitch that is deeply getting on my nerves...as i wake up in the morning i can hear it drone on and freaking on about what a shitty world it is and how there is no point...yaddayaddayadda..
And i usually tell it
" if you don't STFU right now i am going to come out of my body and pound you into the floor"
LOL
as you can tell "bedside manner" is not my strong suit...

LOL, maybe this bugger is not too supportive a spirit, I know...

Once I had a friend from Latin America and she had a whole gang of Poltergeists terrorizing her. I could hear them as well when we were in the same room, and yes they can be naughty creatures.

A poltergeist is a mind that has been separated from it's conscious mind at death. It is a "astray Unihipili".

On the other hand you can experience the "Lady in White", ghost aparitions who appear (or are not visible) repeating a scene over and over. This is a Uhane (a conscious self). But because it got separated from the Unihipili at the moment of death, it is not able to realize what happened, not able to enter the place of the dead, because it is with the Unihipili (unconscous mind) were all our conscious memory is stored.

This is to be considered as an accident and not the regular development when we die.

A Poltergeist must not be understood as a spirit that moves furniture around. It is unguided and roams through the astral, you may hear it's "opinions", which were formed by it's former conscious mind spirit partner (who then can't remember his own identity if separated from the Unihilpili).

I know i may be self centered talking about my own experiences but that is the only thing i can really know

That is great, it's the best exchange we can have, to talk about our experiences, and being self centered is a very good thing as well, at least in my book.

I also don't like the connotation of "fallen angel". It implies that "some angels" may be stupid and "fall from grace". But an angel is just that, a messenger.

I call them WATCHERS because that's what they do mostly. They are witnesses to this world and they are in touch with the other dimensions of existence as well.

Concerning sleep paralysis, yes I had a couple of those myself and felt the presence of such entities. As you noticed, being firm and ordering it to leave usually works well. No need to be afraid, it's a uncomfortable experience...but not half as frightening as when you see your physical body asleep while you are actually outside of it. The first time this happened to me I thought I had died, and it took me a lot to enter my own body again, thinking I would enter a dead corpse...ha ha ha, that was really creepy. I laid down into my body and rose up, making me feel much better and quite astonished.

Last edited by Manahuna on 06.10.10 1:26; edited 1 time in total
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 05.10.10 23:03

Comming back to the three minds for a moment....

tetragrammaton wrote:Whoa have I got Monday blues or what?

In 1981, Nobel prize winner Dr. Roger Sperry of Cal Tech performed several surgeries in which he severed the two halves of the brain.  After hundreds of tests on these patients, Dr. Sperry discovered that he could actually document two separate streams of consciousness in his patients.

According to Dr. Sperry: ‘The bisected brain began to suggest a wondrous monstrosity, like a two-headed man in the circus.  If each hemi-sphere has an inner life’, he wondered, ‘do two hemispheres mean two minds or even, horror of theological horrors, two souls?’

Dr. Sperry’s research revealed the two brain halves work so well in unison that everyone believes they have only one brain and thus only one consciousness.  The truth is: that’s not true.  Neurosurgeon Joseph E. Bogen of the University of Southern California, famed neurologist Michael Gazzaniga of Cornell University Medical College and many other doctors and scientists believe that we really are two individuals.

That is why we find ourselves in turmoil almost every day.  There are two streams of consciousness, two ‘I’s’ inside you who are fighting because they ‘see’ things differently.  If we are lucky, the two ‘I’s’ agree, if not, we are in for a ‘bad hair’ day.

Two souls alas! are dwelling in my breast;....

Goethe

In Hawaii called: Uhane & Unihipili

Two spirits (as I prefer) are sharing the physical human body. One more animal, the other more human.

Unihipili (right hemisphere HOLISTIC REASONING) is responsible for such ardious tasks as to control ones heart beat, distributing hormons, memory storage, and many more tasks (not just the physical task of keeping the body working)..and the Uhane (left hemisphere LINEAR REASONING) is responsible for direct fact retrieval and to be(come) human and doing so by being his brothers keeper. Remember, the Hopi believe two brothers had guardianship of the Earth. The Sumerians believed two brothers had dominion over the Earth.

Last edited by Manahuna on 02.05.16 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 06.10.10 0:39

Looks like I may have to print this thread off.

My head hurts although today I am in better spirits.

LOL!
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 06.10.10 1:11

Good! Very Happy
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 06.10.10 14:03

I think I gave a little overview of what I have learned from my Hawaiian teacher on how they perceive the world. We are constantly being told this is how it is, you must believe it and if you don't, you are simply wrong, "Dogmatism". That's not my approach. I like to share my experience. I know my ability to demonstrate is limited. All beings are spirits. I hope this was an interesting insight to a Shaman's world.

Because all of this information so far is still an abstract picture,

which one can also read up at the many "HUNA" sites online

you must be given something to PRACTICE with, right?

But for that I must know somebodies identity.

This concerns information which you won't find with Max Freedom Long or Serge Kahili King.

Properbly because one was a teacher and the other is a psychologist.

This part I cannot share over the internet, it's a matter of responsibility.

I hope you understand. You can still use the Huna information

and incorporate it into your own practices, the information is valid.

I thought I should tell you that my ability to communicate in greater detail

is limited due to the medium we engage to talk to each other.

But what you can do if you feel this is your way is to ask your Aumakua to reveal it to you.

The Universe is conspiratorial in nature. Razz

Ask and you shall receive. Then somebody will cross your path.

Aloha, Manahuna

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 07.10.10 16:22

I will take that into account.

Thank You.

I have a feeling I am at a major turning point.

Very Happy
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 07.10.10 22:00

Every person has the ability and power to invoke the elements, to become a part of the elements and to use them, or to ask them for help. You don’t need to be ordained. You don’t need some other connection to the universe and the powers than the one your are born with.

I asked the spirit what my future holds and a butterfly appeared.

Symbolically the butterfly represents the gentle way of transformation.

Together we ate the purple fruit and blessed the abundance.

Figs signify unity and the universality of true understanding, knowledge and faith. The figtree was sacred to ancient Egyptians and the Mediterranean. Buddha's Banyan is of this treefamily.

Just before dusk a young cat appeared to bestow her wisdom onto me.

Cats were the protector's of the family and home and deities in their own right in ancient Kemet. Their introduction to Europe and subsequently the whole world was due to the Greeks who stole them from the Egyptians. These deities were held in high regard.

In later times hundreds of thousands of cats were chased, crucified and skinned alive, thrown into the fire because they were considered to be companions of witches and demons.

I come forth from the void in to the light

I am she who sees by night to weave the dreamers life.

I am Guardian of the Earth to bring her my peace.

This was my autumn peace ceremony which took place in Germany, Croatia & the Internet 2010

Last edited by Manahuna on 02.05.16 17:24; edited 1 time in total
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 08.10.10 18:59

Your avatar and that picture there are 24 runes arranged in a circular pattern.

Is it Norse or Celtic and do you use it to divine?
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 08.10.10 19:16

They are Norse....but the absolute origin and timeline lies in the dark.

I use Runes to transform the environment...or to help me attain something etc..

Most people use them to ask silly questions about their future ( )

Every person has the ability and power to invoke the elements, to become a part of the elements and to use them, or to ask them for help.

When I want to know about the future I ask my guts and wait for a omen. That's better.

24 runes arranged in a circular pattern

I did a ceremony. Runes represents geometric nature (crystaline structure)

and the circle represents a higher Order.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  tetragrammaton on 08.10.10 23:15

I use Runes to transform the environment

Ah like maybe the builders did at Stonehenge but on a larger scale?!

Am I becoming more Pagan!

Lol next instead of meditating in the morning I will be singing and dancing!
tetragrammaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 11.10.10 6:37

Odin appears in three forms: the God, the King and the Shaman.

Some say warrior, shaman and wanderer.

But only one of the two versions can be true.

He hang himself upsidedown on the worldtree Yggdrassil.

Ygg means I and drassil means horse, like in carrier.

Carrier of the I, that's what Yggdrassil means.

Yggdrassil gave him the Runes, but he was not given knowledge on how to use them.

The runecircle starts with Feh or with Ur and some people name one or the other

but only one of the Runes can spark the circle.

As a shaman, Odin sacrificed his right eye in the Well of Mimir.

This was a necessary sacrifice.

At the Well of Mimir he learned how to use the Runes.

Maybe this shows you that I did not merely adopted a fancy foreign concept.

I am talking about my own heritage.

It's nice that the Hawaian teacher adopted me though.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum