Dream Warrior

Uri's Rant Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uri's Rant Shrine

Post  Manahuna on 22.08.10 1:02

May 17, 2010

We are indefinetely fucked for a long time to come if people won't raise their consciousness and keep digging their own holes in the rat race. We keep the status quo if we don't look through the mechanisms that keeps everythin in place. Yes, I don't see people really wanting to change much to live a better life, they are quite complacent with what crumbs the Elitist throw at them, but that's not going to turn me into an idiot to serve the needs of my enemies..people wouldn't realise or understand such actions and it would support the idea of a even tighter police state. What we need is people to be interested in their own lifes and potential...I once said I don't have much will for patience for which I turn rude quite easily. True, but then again...on a grander scale I have infinte patience when it comes to things that truly matter, and that would be my INTEGRITY. It's not corruptable, and I would never lower myself to the means of those who depend on the negative to achieve their weird short-lived goals of worldly power.

Once upon a time there was a wise chinee Taoist who was said to be the wisest amongst them who knew quite a lot about the mysteries of life. When the Emperor sent for him to teach him he ignored the invitation. The Emperor on his battlefield of conquering neighbor states got so upset that he personally
went to see the old man after three of his messengers came back to tell him that the strange old man denied his order to teach him. Then when the Emperor reached the place where the old Taoist resided he crossed a stream, seeing the old man in the middle of the stream in knee-deep flowing water. Anger flashed through the Emperors mind and he decided to behead the old man as to show what a old fool this man is and how much power he, the great conquerer yields.
When the old man saw the conquerer on his high horse approaching the stream he yelled at the Emperor to stay on the dry land for he will come over for him to be able to chop of his head without the need to wet his feet. No sign of fear on his face and or sign of stress in his voice. The old man walked through the water til he stood right in front of the conquerer and said: now if you wish to kill me, here I am, but I will not teach you anything, nor am I worried about it.

The conquerer was shocked by the answer, but got off his high horse and ended up kneeling in front of the old man. It was the old man who conquered the conquerer by refusing to fear the proposed violence.

Conclusion: one can only be conqured if one yields to such tactics as terror. One who has "conquered himself" can't be conquered by another. One who does not fear death has no use to punish others with death or threaten them with death. One that knows about the mysteries of life is free.
Manahuna

http://nerofix.com/id1685

Back to top Go down

Re: Uri's Rant Shrine

Post  Manahuna on 22.08.10 14:56

Mar 05, 2008

Maybe I should mention at this junction that FOR SOME PEOPLE

Sex is more than just rubbing meat.

But what ever you make of it...it is your own decision.

Fact is that when you engage in Sex, the thoughts, atmosphere and means
play a very important role and reward you with the energy that you produce with it.

If you see SEX at the level of meat only, and think it should be
sold like BUBBLE GUM and spit to the curve the next minute, then that's
your sexual level I guess.

CONSUMERISM....and the strength of your sexual climax will not really
satisfy you.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 22.08.10 14:56

Mar 05, 2008

???

The UNIVERSE is not a construction or in need of an ARCHITECT.

Because the UNIVERSE IS A LIVING BREATHING ORGANISM

And such a thing cannot be created, only BIRTHED...

WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THAT "SURPREME BEING"?

Or did it just tinkered itself together?

You cannot comunicate with the Universe?

You don't hear and see how it breathes and lives?

You think it is inanimate?

DO YOU THINK I NEED TO MAKE UP A IDIOT CONCEPT TO BAMBOOZLE
YOU, WHEN I CAN POINT RIGHT AT THE EVIDENCE?

Go to NASA Page and LOOK up the pictures they make about
star-clusters GETTING BORN..

EVERYTHING GETS BORN INTO THIS DIMENSION.

MACHINES are programmed, not spirited.

A program needs a SPIRITED ENTITY TO OPERATE IT.

What is the disadvatage for a spirit to take suit within a machine?

You would loose 95% of sensation and are likely to be cut off from many
other spheres, that all organic/born "space-suits" provide.

You cannot built intricate nervoussystems, you cannot built a computer
chip that will ever produce the capacity of the human brain.

It can only be born within nature.

You go agaist it = retardation/selfmutilation.

I didn't make it up, I KNOW
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 22.08.10 14:57

Oct 03, 2009

The Jedi Academy - as an order of warriors who serve as the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy and embrace the mystical force, is doomed to fail as it is impossible to command the force through a collective, or should I say selective formation. We are not strong through conformity or submission, we are not equal through it either. Submitting oneself to a group has brought us civilisation. Look at it clearly and see where we are now. I don't know if it is possible to construct a civilisation that is worth to live in, but I know that our "New Atlantis" will end like the old one because it was founded on the same principles, the same strategies and the same lies, as if mankind is doomed to repeat it's mistakes. Cicero once said that making a mistake is not the problem, but a man who insist on his error is a idiot, and I have the slight feeling that we have become a species of idiots.

I always critize all forms of organized groups for the same reason. All groups form because their members feel stronger and protected within such a group. In exchange the individual has to give up original thought and act in conformity, and in the worst case, has to obey a hierarchy of command.

I have surely wasted my time often on Forums and I wish I would have focussed more on personal conversations, wished I would have gotten to know people better. I have fought bravely though and never with hard feelings. Here we are, all estranged and all by ourselfs. We don't feel good, do we. Wars are never won, and besides that, does anyone ever ask why we get involved? We cling to the same habits and feel lonely in the crowd. We do this because we don't know any better. The Hopi say Naqoyqatsi "life as war". It is deeply ingrained into our collective perceptions of normality.

We are our own demise and we know it and keep running in circles. The only thing that we can do when death smiles at us is to smile back. What was our purpose? Not the purpose we were assigned to by society, not the purpose our peers navigated us into, not the purpose that the media, politics or churches had in mind for us. And because we have been robbed of our individual purpose we have lost the abilty to walk forward in confidence.

The ruling classes of mankind think that they can just wipe the slate clean and keep walking over dead bodies, what an error! Reaching a collective state of near death is an experience and will destroy civilisation. Atlantis was never meant to be. Blavatsky's "5th race" has failed again. May they all rest in peace.

I will never know why people never saw what Uri is. In principle it is very easy. When you smiled at her she smiled back and when you grumbled she grumbled and when you cried she cried. But when the air was clean she was creative and sharing freely and you may felt inspired. She is the grand mirror. A particle of the Almighty and that is how you can compare to it. Imagine the Great Spirit to be like a mirror. If you look mean into a mirror you don't expect a friendly face, yet people expected it from Uri. How was I to explain that things don't work like that for a natural and uncorrupted soul.

I know how you feel and believe me when I say that as an empath it's overwhelming to feel the pain of the world. I got used to it and I got used to the sounds of crying. What I can't get used to is the sight of people pretending that everything is okay because they fear to be dropped if they would admit that they are suffering. The truth is we have no future, we can't safe the children and we know whats comming next. We can't hide and there is no safe place anywhere. The only thing that will be comforting is our true purpose in life and the love in our hearts in spite of everything else.

In 2000, when I started to write in the internet, I wanted to heal the sick global mind. It's the end of 2009 and besides some success with a few braincells I can't say that the patient looks pretty, but you have my word that I gave my best.

Take care and be well, Uri

P.S. Any life, no matter how complex, is made up of a single moment,
the moment in which the Jedi finds out who he really is.
Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 27.08.10 4:23

Apr 08, 2008

Who rules the world?

Herman the

undisputable Über-Creature

For humans: In the best case it is ones own thumb
ruling ones own world, not that of others.

But there are always those individuals that believe
that the "world needs to be ruled" and those
that think exerting power over others determines
their own strength.

GROUP THERAPY? I beg to differ.......

Intelligence wants to expand, if it can't it regresses.

Nature only cares for effectiveness, and as it looks
right now, we almost have outstayed our welcome.

Only "the long run" determines how good and
effective a tribal species really is.

A cockroach therfore is definetly more royal and
effective then many humans on earth.

Maybe we should ask them for advice. On thing is
sure, any species that can't live in balance, i.e.
between how much they ought to take from the
whole and how much to return to the whole, is
doomed to get expelled from "duty"!

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Manahuna on 29.08.10 19:11

Jan 31, 2009

Hmmmm, let me think, what's the worst I could expect today......

Aproximately 4 to 5 spinelss worms, the usual slanderous mob?

Yup, I love it unresolved sometimes...that's life dudes, I know you are all a bit filthy, face your shadows and then eat it. Better then to let it eat you from the inside. Not like you could ever surpress your unresolved emotions like agression and such,...you'll figure it out, dogs that bark don't bite.

Manahuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top